Chapter 13-Realizations

**SOPHIAS POV**

I woke up in his arms. I guess we had fell asleep during the movie. 

My eyes were puffy from crying so much so I untangled myself from his arms and went to wash my face. When I came back he was awake. 

"Good morning love," he said with a smile. "Morning" I answered back. 

"Want to get breakfast at my house?" he suggested. "Uh, sure," I responded not sure why we could eat here but i guess he just wanted to go home. He smiled got up and we walked over to his house. It was about four houses down. 

He got out his key and before he could turn the lock Louis swung open the door and scream hello right into our faces. I wanted to slap him in the face but i restrained myself and said hi softly. 

He grabbed Niall and took him away. Harry appeared and we walked to the kitchen, he made me some eggs and we just made small talk. 

**NIALLS POV**

When Louis and I were alone I slapped him for yelling so loudly and asked why he had taken me away. 

"Where were you last night young man!" he asked with his "manly voice" and tried not to burst out laughing. "We were watching a movie and fell asleep." I confessed tring to not laugh at the faes he was making. 

"Mmmhhhhmmmm... Tisk tisk Young boy. You better not have tried any funny business." HE said pretend scolding me. I laughed, "Nothing happened Mr. Lou trust me." He seemed to believe me and jumped on me in his girly voice he said," TELL ME EVERYTHING!! DID YOU KISS HER??" 

"No, boo bear. I didn't but I'm going to take her to that Italian restaurant tonight and then to the Pier." 

"That sounds absolutely FABULOUS!" he screamed! I just laughed, he was so strange. 

**SOPHIAS POV* 

Niall and Louis came back and Zayn and Liam appeared from the tv room. We all laughed and talked. 

I told them i had to go, so Niall walked me to the door. I kissed his cheek said thank you and walked home. 

I think I liked Niall Horan. 

**NIALLS POV** 

As she was walking home. I thought of the quote again. I most defiantly like Sophia.