Chapter 6-Normal

**SOPHIAS POV**

"I told you love, I"m always hungry." he said to me as he smiled. I just laughed. he ate about 3 hours ago how could he possibly be hungry. I wasn't even slightly hungry and I don't remember eating breakfast. Oh, well i guess every ones different. 

When the attendant came he order some more food and asked if I wanted, i declined the offer. 

He started the movie up again and we watched. His food came and we talked for a while. He was really easy to talk to. Like a best friend I never had. I got really sleepy and went to sleep for a little while. 

**NIALLS POV**

She was so lovely. She didn't ask me anything about being famous or even ask for a picture. To her i was Niall, the boy on the plane not Niall, 1/5 of One Direction. I liked that about her.  

As we watched the movie I wanted to know more about her. I decided to keep my questions limited and save the good ones for later. We talked as I ate and then she dozed off to sleep. 

This gave me time to think of questions. She was mysterious, she hadn't reveled anything to me about her home and her friends. 

I waited for her to wake up by playing on my ipad. I was in the middle of playing solitaire when she woke up and asked what i was doing. I asked if she wanted to try and she gave a round a shot. She wasn't too good but I told her it takes time until your a master like me. She smiled and laughed. 

Time for the questions, i thought to myself....