Chapter 8-Surprises

**SOPHIAS POV**

FINALLY ON THE GROUND!!!! "That was the longest flight I've ever been on!! Well, its the only flight ive ever been on.." I laughed and so did Niall. 

"You've never been on a plane before?" he asked curiously. I guess it was weird to a rock star that someone hadn't been on a plane before. 

"Yea and I think I'm ok on plane rides for a while," I said to him. 

He smiled and tore the corner off of the sky mall magazine and wrote something on it. "Give me a call when you want to hang out." I couldn't believe this. I just got his number. Woah. "Thanks I will." I guess I should get a phone... My grandma probably has one. "Don't wait to long to call." He said as he smirked. "Don't worry I wont," I giggled and got up to get my suitcase but he stopped me and got mine and his down in one load. Wow, strong. Well i guess mine wasn't  heavy but his looked pretty large. "Thanks." I smiled and rolled my suitcase off the plane. 

**NIALLS POV**

It happened before I could do anything to stop it. That ended up happening very often with her. I tore a piece of the magazine and wrote my number on it, "Give me a call when you want to hang out." I just spilled out she said she would and i told her not to take to long. I think that sounded a little desperate but she laughed and agreed not to. 

I saw her struggling with her suitcase and went to help her. Surprisingly it wasn't very heavy at all. She said thanks and left. 

I hope she calls soon.

**SOPHIAS POV**

I was looking for my grandma and she found me first. We hugged and she said she was so excited that I was living with her. 

She was a small grey haired Irish lady. Her accent was thick but easily understandable. She was sweet, when she took my bag she said it was to light and would take me shopping. I agreed, a shopping trip was defiantly needed.

When we got home I was stunned. The house was huge. I wanted to ask why it was so large but I kept to myself. I guess she married rich. She showed me around and then took me to my room. She had gone through the trouble of custom making it just to my liking and took it upon herself to half way stalk my closet with beautiful clothes. 

"Thank you so much for everything you have done. I love it." I said sweetly "No, thank you for coming to live with me. I've been lonely and this is just what I needed and we will get through this tough time together." she kissed my forehead and told me to wash up and get ready for dinner. 

I showered and put on jean shorts and a flowy orange top. My hair was still drying so i put it in a bun. I walked down stairs and was shocked when I saw we had company.