Chapter 4-Introductions

**NIALLS POV**

As she walked away from me I was stunned by the girl. She was beautiful. Long brown hair and she was petite. Her smile was something special. It was simple really. White teeth and soft dimples. I was surprised by myself and how much information i had got in a 1 minute long meeting. She didn't fan girl like most of them. Maybe it was because I'm not Harry or Louis, the ones the girls swoon over. 

I boarded the plane and looked for my seat. Row 3 window. A girl was sitting in the end seat. Could it be her? No, i though to myself. To good to be true. 

I was shocked when i saw who it was. The girl with the simple yet beautiful smile.

She was sleeping when I got to the row. I taped her and she jumped a little. "I'm so sorry i woke you up, but my seat is the window." I said quickly. "Oh, don't worry about it I wasn't really sleeping, just day dreaming really." She smiled and got up to let me pass. "Thank you." i said with a smile.

I forgot how hungry i was and pressed the call button. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and i opened my eyes. I was startled by who it was. He told me his seat was next to mine so i got up and let him take his seat. 

I was shocked, he was really sitting next to me. First time on the plane, sitting in first class next to someone famous. Not to mention he had the worlds most dazzling eyes. I told myself keep calm, dont look to excited, hes just a normal boy. With dazzling eyes. 

**NIALLS POV**

The flight attendant came and asked my what i wanted. I hate airplane food but it would have to do for the next 15 hours..... I asked her for a sandwich and pretzels. She left to go get my food. 

I looked over at the girl and wondered what he name was and why she was alone going to Ireland. 

"Hi, I'm Niall," it came out of my mouth before i could stop it.  

**SOPHIAS POV**

He looked over at me with those dazzling eyes and said, "Hi, I'm Niall" Niall, that's what his name was. He was 1/5 of one direction. "Hey, I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you." I smiled and so did he. 

I didn't have much to do on the plane so i picked up a sky mall magazine and started looking. Suddenly a flight attendant came over with food. I didn't order any but Niall did.  He did say he was always hungry.