Chapter 9-Guests

**NIALLS POV**

When i got home i was informed to go shower and get ready for dinner. We were going to visit a family friend. When I was in my room I found a surprise. 4 actually. 

"NIALL!!!!" they screamed in unison. "I thought i got rid of you guys in Miami," I answered back in a smile

"You can't get rid of us, silly boy," Louis said as he came and gave me a bear hug. The other boys came up and joined the hug. 

Harry wrinkled his nose and said, "Go shower you smelly boy. We are going to dinner." I laughed and went to shower. I put on my jeans and a fitted t-shirt and went down stairs to join the other boys.

We headed out but I'm not sure why we took a car when it was just down the street. We arrived and were in the kitchen talking to a sweet old lady who my parents had become close to when I had gone on tour. 

I head steps on the stairs and looked over to them. I was so surprise to see who it was. 

"Sophia," I said a little louder than I should have. All the boys looked at me with the *how do you know her* face. I shot them a look that said *I'll explain later*.

Of course Harry had his eye on her. He checked her out and ran his fingers through his hair. If he got involved, I would never have her. I would have to have a chat with him later. 

She looked up in shock and smiled, "Hey Niall. What a surprise to see you here." she came and stood with us around the kitchen island. "I see you brought friends," she said with a slight smile. 

"Oh, these guys. I have no idea who they are." I joked. Louis came over and shouted, "OF COURSE YOU DO NIALLER. We are his best friends. Sophia was it?" she nodded with a smile. "Mind if I called you Sophie?" "Um, not really." she answered. "Good I give everyone nicknames." She just smiled and looked at me.

"Let me introduce you to everyone: This is harry," i said as he ran his fingers through his hair and smiled his harry smile. She smiled and said hello harry. "This is Liam, he is the most responsible of all of us. This is Zayne and you have met Louis." She smiled and said nice to met you and we were called to dinner. 

**SOPHIAS POV**

Holy shit. I thought as I walked downstairs. Why the hell was Niall here and his whole posse was too and not to mention my hair was wet and I probably looked like crap. Just play it cool Soph I told myself. Pretend you don't know them. I really just knew their faces, their names were completely unknown to me. 

I said hey to Niall and as we were talking he got attacked by one of the boys, who was named Louis. I made a mental note 'the loud hyper one is Louis' he was sweet. He asked if he could call me Sophie, I said sure because no one had ever called me that before. 

Niall went through and introduced the other boys. First was Harry, a handsome, curly haired, boy with adorable dimples. Then Liam, who had a freckle on his neck and was the grown up of the group. Lastly, was Zayn, he had jet black hair and looked pretty edgy, not like the other prepsters of the group. He stood out. 

When we sat down for dinner I chose the seat next to Niall and a cross from Zayn. Harry sat in between Louis and Zayn and Liam took the head of the table. Niall's family and my grandma sat on the opposite side of the table.

**HARRYS POV**

As I saw this girl walk down the stairs I knew i wanted her. Her tan legs looked as if they were glowing and her face was perfect. I had to hook up with her. I ran my fingers through my hair unable to say much. Niall had called her Sophia, what a name.

**LOUISS POV** 

We all watched as this tan girl made her way down the stairs as soon as Niall said her name I knew he had a thing for her, but seeing her appearance I figured Harry would also. Oh, boy.. She was sweet and excepted the nick name i gave her. She didn't go crazy like other girls would if we were dinning in their houses. 

**LIAMS POV**

This girl is going to cause drama was the first thing that popped into my head as she walk down. I guess it was time for daddy direction to have a talk with the boys, well Niall and Harry. The two others were taken and so was I.