Chapter 2- New Directions

This morning a car service came to pick me up and take me to the Miami airport. I had never been here before. IT WAS HUGE. Was my first thought. But then I became even bigger when I got inside. I had an escort because I had no idea what I was doing. During security I beeped and got so sacred I thought they were going to make me go home, but they didn't. They just did this wand thing and I was let through.

When I got to my gate the escort left and gave me my ticket. I was alone again. Well not fully alone, but I knew no one in the gate area. Some faces looked familiar but just from the supermarket and the streets.

There was one boy who looked strangely familiar. Blond hair, dazzling eyes. I wonder to myself, did I know this boy? I couldn't, the boys I knew where no where as good looking. I thought hard, and then it hit me. It was one of those boys from that band. What was it called?

Oh, one direction! I wasn't into that kind of music but I heard girls all over school talking about how amazing they were. I had heard a couple of songs but nothing really wowed me.

They were cute and British. That is what I classified them as until some girl pointed out to me,"They aren't all British Sophia. One of them is Irish. Get your facts straight." I honestly didn't care, but I nodded and said," Oh, yea sorry."

The flight attendant was saying something about boarding the plane. Everyone got up, so I did to. And I went to find my seat on the plane.