💖||32

Author Pov.

Jungkook was laying on the couch while watching tv, he was really angry and annoyed by jimin rejection but he understood him, his mind did.. but not his heart, million of thoughts kept on crashing each other as he watched different types of movies.

Movie after a movie made him change his mind a lot on what he wanted to do to jimin, when he finally decided to ignore all his thoughts a scene gained all his attention, he sat up as he watched the scene in front of him.

A smirk took over his face as he heard the laughter from the co-stars surrounding one of the actresses, the panicked face she had as she saw her reflection in the mirror, he didn't want to hurt him but he also didn't want to just forget everything.

Jimin wasn't aware of jungkook love to prank and annoy others in the past as he wasn't really observant to his surroundings, but thanks to his rejection jungkook childish behavior is back.. especially for him.

____
Few days passed.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for the days to pass just so that he could prank jimin, and in order to do what he had in mind he had to wait till their P.E class, jimin was oblivious to what jungkook planned and so is taehyung since he been trying to get close to both jimin and jin leading him to spend less time with jungkook.

" hey tae? can you talk to jimin.. Just save me 3 minutes? " jungkook begged taehyung who was tiredly walking toward the lockers room, " why?? " the boy frowned as jungkook sighed, " please? I need to surprise him and this is my only chance ".

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he slightly glared at the boy, jungkook pouted as he begged his friend who groaned before accepting, " but I swear jungkook if you do something stupid I am not talking to you! " he warned the boy before walking toward jimin who was helping returning the balls they used inside the storage room.

Jungkook knew taehyung will get mad but he felt this was the only way to revenge of jimin without hurting him, so he hurriedly ran inside the locker room and tried opening jimin locker after getting his bag, he opened the boy locker and reached for his bag to find his hair products.

" taehyung will totally kill me after this " he said as he fiddled with jimin bottles trying to open them, the students were confused but ignored him knowing his tricky nature, and it was jimin stuff so they didn't really care too.

Just when jungkook closed jimin locker he saw taehyung walking inside with jimin, he felt slightly nervous and walked away from the locker ignoring taehyung questioning looks, he went to take a shower before the two boys.

Once he finished he sat down and started drying his hair with a towel, he was really slow as he didn't want to finish early, he needed a reason to be there and see what would be jimin reaction, a frown took over his face as the boy took longer time in the bathroom.

He was playing with his phone and towel resting over his damp hair when he heard laughter, that was his cue, he looked up to see jimin towel over his head but his white shirt was covered with a bright color as he approached his locker.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at him fiddling with his bag, before he could go back to the bathroom some of the boys pulled his towel while laughing exposing his hair, jimin was really sad and insecure but just hid his hair before rushing back inside to change his stained shirt.

" it was you.. " taehyung said from behind jungkook who was still staring at jimin, the boy glanced at him then went back to playing with his phone, " you are a psychopath, you know that right? " he growled as he towered over jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at him and scoffed before standing up, " and? Like you don't know me " he said as taehyung laughed, " yeah I think I don't, I didn't think I am a friend with a freak like you who can't make up his mind? You said you like him and now what? Humiliating him?? Because you got rejected? Nice move dickhead " taehyung said before bumping into the boy shoulder.

" it was you? " jungkook eyes widened when he heard the familiar voice, the boy turned to see jimin eyes glistening from the tears that threatened to fall as he clenched on his shirt, " yeah, it was " he said as he bent down slightly.

" what are you going to do.. " his eyes examined jimin face for two seconds, " pinkie " he smirked as he ruffled jimin hair, the shorter felt his chest tighten as he stared at jungkook with teary eyes, " I told you beforehand.. you will regret it.. ".

" and I do " the boy said as a small smile took over his lips, " I regret opening my heart to you.. " he blurted out as he laughed slightly, " or even think that I may have started liking you.. I regret it all " he felt his tears fall before leaving the locker rooms ignoring the stares he got because of his pink hair.

__________
I always wanted to try writing a social media AU..
But I may be slow if I start one..?
Like updating daily but like not a lot of things since I am still figuring the whole thing out..
What do you guys think?

Also if you guys interested in a new book after Pinkie check my Tags & Books and tell me if you want me to publish any of the books there? I would be really thankful if you help me with that
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡