💖||34

Author Pov.

" for the sake of god.. " the dance instructor groaned when she saw jimin walk inside the practice room, the boy looked down as he approached her as he ignored the stares and whispers from his dance partners.

" pink? Really jimin.. pink hair? " the instructor asked as she rubbed the bridge of her nose in annoyance, " sorry.. someone placed a hair dye with my conditioner while I was in gym class.. " he said as he lowered his head, " and what are you going to do about this? " she asked angrily.

" I will try to get rid of the dye as soon as I could.. " he said as he bowed his head, " are you going to practice today or are you still injured? We don't have much time to wait " she said as the boy nodded, " I will, I have tried to memorize as much as I could so I will try to keep up with the others " he said as she hummed.

" don't mess it up jimin, if you are playing quit while we can still replace you " she said as the boy nodded, " I will work hard.. sorry again for everything " he apologized before going to warm up his body to be able to practice with the rest.

____

Jimin walked inside his apartment tiredly to see yoongi laying on the couch while watching tv, he walked toward him to see him sleeping while one of his hands were between his thighs and the other under his head, the younger smiled as he kneeled next to the older.

His small hand gently caressing the older hair as he pushed it back away from his face, smiling when the older nuzzles his face to his hand, the younger boy giggled leading the older to slowly wake up to see his boyfriend looking at him with adoration and fondness.

" you are home.. " yoongi said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes, jimin smile got wider as he nodded, the older frowned when he saw jimin hair, " pink? " he asked as the younger frowned at his boyfriend reaction, " yea.. someone played with my conditioner.. " he pouted as yoongi frown deepened.

" you still look cute with it " he cupped jimin face leading him to smile, " really? " he asked as he held yoongi hands that were still cupping his face, " thanks " he said as he leaned to peck his boyfriend lips, " but I need to get rid of it.. my instructor scolded me because of it ".

" too bad you really look good with pink hair " the boy frowned as he played with jimin hair, " if you like it.. I will dye it again but I have to get rid of it before the show.. " he smiled fondly as he stood up, " Sure " yoongi smiled as he laid down again.

" I am going to shower.. can we cuddle and watch a movie after? I had a very bad day today.. " he asked softly as he looked at his boyfriend, yoongi smiled and nodded, " if you don't take too long in the shower? " he said with a pout on his face.

" I won't " the younger laughed as he rushed to the room, " that the least I could do.. " yoongi said as his pout turned into a thin line, " even though I should let go of you.. I can't bring myself to do it.. " he frowned as he closed his eyes feeling sorry to what he is doing to the boy.

__________
Thank you guys for your sweet words in the last chapter, I am taking care of myself so don't worry about it, and I am taking more than my time while updating so don't worry about me forcing myself to update or being active in here
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡