💖||27

Author Pov.

A loud crash sound engulfed the stage, a whimper of pain and laughter followed as a angry figure approached the stage, the group of people moved to the side to make space for the dance instructor to see jimin on the floor as he was surrounded by few broken stage supplies.

" park jimin? Care to explain? " the instructor asked angrily as jimin tried standing up, his arm was bleeding from a cut he got when he fell but it was ignored as the students didn't really care and the instructor was too focused on what he broke than his health.

He hid his arm and bowed, ignoring his teary eyes from the pain the instructor shouted at him and made him head to the office, jimin didn't say anything and just followed her instructions, with a bleeding arm he carried his bag and got down the stage toward the door.

The boy was really confused, he can get why his instructor is mad but why the sudden bullying? He is near graduating.. why would they suddenly act like this? Why were they trying to shrink his chances to take a part of the show? If he was there or not it will not effect them badly so why?

Jimin was standing in front of the vice-principal desk with tears streaming down his cheeks, the vice-principal walked inside to see jimin hand bleeding, " why are you here instead of the nurse office? " he asked confused as he examined jimin arm.

" the instructor told me to come here.. " he mumbled softly as he lowered his head, " but you are bleeding? " he said as jimin smiled, " it's ok.. I will go after.. " he said as he hid his cut and waited for the vice-principal to continue.

" ok.. so I was told you broke some of the supplies for the dance performance " he said as jimin bowed, " sorry.. I.. s..slipped.. I will pay for what I broke.. but please don't kick me out of the performance " jimin said worriedly as the principal hummed.

" don't worry, you won't get kicked out, or pay.. if you were intending to break them you wouldn't have hurt yourself this bad, so don't worry " he smiled as jimin bowed, " thank you sir.. " he said as the vice-principal smiled wider, " just go treat your arm.. it must hurt " he said as jimin bowed again.

" sorry again sir.. I will try to be better " he smiled as he bowed for the last time before leaving, " mmm.. so that him? " he smiled before bringing his attention back on his files, jimin went to clean his wound before heading to class when he saw jungkook walking out of the bathroom.

For some reason he didn't want to show him his injury so he just hid waiting for the taller to pass, few seconds later he didn't see the boy walk pass him leading him to furrow his eyebrows, he curiously turned around to see jungkook looking at him with a smile while he crossed his arms over his chest.

" are you hiding from me? Hope not.. " he mumbled softly, " jungkook.. " he frowned slightly as he glanced at his arm, the taller eyes followed his, his eyes widened as he held jimin arm tightly while examining it " what happened?! " he asked angrily.

" I.. fell.. " he said as he lowered his head, " you are lying, who did this? " jungkook asked as he rested his hand under the boy chin before slowly lifting his head up, " no one.. " he smiled but jungkook didn't believe him, " I will ask one more time, if you lie.. I will kiss you! " he threatened jimin.

Jimin blushed as his eyes widened but shook his head meaning he didn't lie, " who did this jimin? " he asked again as his voice got seriously dark with a hint of anger, jimin gulped but still mumbled a low " no one.. ".

" I told you.. " he whispered as he walked closer to jimin, trapping the smaller between his arms as he leaned close to his lips, " don't lie jimin.. " he leaned closer as jimin eyes drifted from jungkook eyes to his lips nervously, " lying is bad.. " he added before his lips came in contact with the boy.

It was wrong, extremely wrong! But he didn't pull away.. for a moment he just felt like he didn't want to pull away and enjoy the gentleness he received from the taller kiss, he was cheating.. but he didn't want to pull away in excuse of him being trapped by jungkook arms.

And for jungkook? He just deepened the kiss as he bent down closer as his two hands wrapped around jimin face pulling him closer, he noticed that jimin didn't push him which made him gain more courage and enjoy it while it last.

________
Hope you guys enjoy it
🧡🧡