💖||16

Author Pov.

Jimin just got back home after auditioning, he was happy that he didn't mess up his dance choreography but at the same time nervous because there was many good dancers auditioned too, he hoped that he get a good spot in the show.

While he was taking off his shoes he noticed a pair of shoes that doesn't belong to him, a smile took over his lips before he ran inside the apartment toward his room to find yoongi on the phone, " yoongi~ " jimin called so happily before he speed toward the pale guy.

" talk later. " he said timidly before closing his phone, " hey " he smiled softly as the boy hugged him, " I missed you " jimin mumbled softly as he kissed the boy neck, " I miss you too.. " he said as he tightened his arms around the boy waist.

" you do? " jimin asked as he pulled away.. just a little bit, " I did " yoongi smiled as he saw the boy eyes turn into small crescents, " I have almost good news " he said excitedly as he hopped in his spot.

" what is it? " yoongi asked curiously as he noticed how excited the boy was, " I auditioned to the dance show our school is holding.. " he said as he wrapped his arms around yoongi neck, " but I am not sure if I will pass though.. there was many good dancers " he pouted as the boy caressed his hair.

" you will do great, and you are most experienced than them " he said leading jimin smile to disappear, " but I dance in a strip club.. they care about my body more than they care about how I dance.. " he felt slightly bad as he saw how sad the boy got.

" it doesn't matter where you work baby, you are better than many dancers who are training to become an idol or even famous performers " he said before pecking the boy lips leading him to smile a little bit, " thank you.. your words means a lot to me.. " he mumbled softly against the boy lips.

" then shouldn't I get rewarded for it? " he asked as he stared at jimin lips, " only if you want it " the younger said as he connected their lips together, his hands playing with yoongi hair in the process as the older hand went from the boy waist toward his ass.

His hands squeezing jimin ass leading him to giggle as he slightly pulled away from the kiss, " who told you that you can pull away? " the older asked in a threatening tone before pushing the boy on the bed, " can I shower first.. I had to dance after school.. " he asked as he sat up but yoongi shook his head as he pushed him down.

" only if I can join you " he smirked as the younger laughed, " you can join after I finish " he giggled as he pushed the boy slightly away from him, yoongi sighed as he laid down, " god ok, call me when you finish.. you better prepare a hot tub ".

Jimin just laughed as he got inside the bathroom ignoring yoongi who was upset that he pushed him away, he really missed being with the older but he didn't want to do anything when he was full with sweat after dancing.

He got inside the shower and stood under the warm water slowly washing down his body, for a moment there he felt relieved.. he got a chance to audition after spending years practicing dance.. finally someone other than the club customers will see him.

He started rubbing his body with soap as he smiled at the thought of the upset boy laying on his bed at this exact moment, he really missed him but he wasn't sure if the boy meant the words he said, but the fact he was the one clinging to him made him feel better.. knowing that work could have been what stressed him and made him push jimin away.

While he was rinsing the shampoo off his hair he heard the bathroom door open, as the sound of slippers made their way toward him, he smiled knowing that it was yoongi but decided to ignore him and continue finishing rinsing his body because once the older get in with him.. well, he will have to shower again but he didn't care if it meant they will be together the whole time.

__________
So I changed my covers..
But I am not sure
Are they ok or worse than the old ones
😣💔

The fact the story got over 4k? Woah I am so happy I could cry rn 😱