💖||9

Author Pov.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed with the widest smile he could muster, he just got back from jimin apartment but he couldn't stop the joy he received from spending time with him, tasting his food and getting to know him.

Even though he confessed for the second time he didn't let jimin answer him, he didn't want the hope inside him to die out, he didn't want the love that bloomed in his heart to vanish, he was happy even if they were friends.

" oh! " he sat up as he remembered the matches box he took from jimin jar, he inserted his hand in his pocket and grabbed the small box and pulled it out, the box had a very simple design but the name was captivating.

He took out his phone and googled the name leading a smile to take over his lips, " the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.. mmm.. why does it seems like what we had is a coincidence too..or maybe fate? " he asked himself as a smile started forming on his face for the second time.

As he was scrolling down the page, there was a link that gained his attention, " Serendipity bar..? " he curiously clicked on the site to be directed into a black window as few images started appearing, a big text written in one of the banners, " Serendipity masked strip club.. wait that- " he took the black matches box and placed it near his phone.

" the font.. wait.. does he go there frequently? " jungkook asked confused as he realized that the matches box he found actually belongs to this strip club, " why would he go to a strip club if he is in a relationship? ".

" something is weird.. " he mumbled to himself as he explored the site, he found few images and videos shared on the site that gained his attention, he noticed that both workers and customers are wearing masks in the video, there was something else he found that made him change his view about jimin..

The boy was not as innocent as he thought, " who would have known.. you loved going to this type of places jiminie " he smirked as he scrolled down the site looking for the address of the strip club, " I am going to check what you actually like seeing there " he added as he saved the address.

" do we buy our own masks..? I am sure they sell them.. mmm.. " he mumbled to himself as he stood up and went toward his closet, " is there a dress code though? " he sighed as he started exploring his closet for a decent outfit.

____

Jimin on the other hand was laying down on his bed as he kept texting yoongi, the older still didn't text him back which made him feel sad, he wasn't sure if the older is angry at him or not but the fact he didn't answer made him extremely bad.

" until when are you going to ignore me yoongi.. I miss you.. " he recorded a voice note to send to the boy before closing his eyes letting his tears fall down his cheek, lately he been crying a lot.. and there's no one to stop them from falling.

If it continue this way he would fall some day and no one will save him from crashing down into tiny pieces, he was already so broken yet everyone lies to him, was he easy to deceive? Easy to break? Easy to play with? Was his feelings not important..?

Pain, is all he could feel in his head from the memory of his past, pain in his heart from what he feels at the moment and the pain he will surely receive soon from losing himself.

Yoongi promised to be there yet he was nowhere to be found, exactly like the word he heard ten years ago, " jimin I will come to take you next week, be a good boy ok? " the memory of the sweet figure stroking his hair as she smiled.

" promise? " he mumbled softly as he got his pinky finger near her face, " promise.. " she promised.. but it was all a lie, she never came back.. it was just a lie to get rid of him.. " what if work was his lie to abandon me like she did..? Please yoongi.. don't be like her.. " he cried as he buried his head between his knees.

__________
If this turn angsty I am sure I will get cursed at..
😂😂🌚💔