💖||8

Author Pov.

He looked so peaceful as he slept while resting his head on the table above his hands, he looked so tired yet so beautiful, for some reason he was becoming more thankful that they were paired together, it means he get to see things no one had seen before.

The way his fluffy hair fell above his eyes while his cheek pressed on his hand leading his lips to form into a very inviting pout, he really wanted to kiss him from how squishy he looked but he tried his best to contain himself.

He stood up and thought about exploring the boy apartment before waking him to continue working on their assignment, even though his apartment looked homey.. it felt lonely, he could see flowers, pictures of the sky, nature and him.

He kept looking at the cute polaroid the older hanged on a board made with thin metal, it looked great as he decorated it with string lights, it gave this part of the living room really captivating in a way yet it still felt lonely.

The younger kept looking at the picture until he found few pictures of jimin with a pale guy, the oldest three pictures was the beginning of the year.. they looked so happy, few months later the pale guy smile was smaller than it used to be, the other few were new yet something changed.

The smile was not there anymore, not just the pale guy but even jimin, he was looking so sad in the picture as he forced a very small smile while the boy ignored him as he was talking in the phone, something was weird but he just bit his lips feeling irritated that the boy rejected him because of this relationship.

Jungkook sighed as he walked away toward a small table that had a big round jar that had a lot of matches boxes, after noticing the amount of matches he noticed that the apartment had over ten candles, he seemed to be interested in such things.

A small smile took over his lips as he reached to pick one of the matches box, there was a lot of types and brands yet there was one certain brand that he collected a lot, he took the black box with the white font on the side read as ' Serendipity '.

" what are you doing? " jimin asked as he noticed jungkook standing near the table full with matches, " oh.. I.. I was looking around since you fell asleep " he said as he hid the black box inside his pocket, " mm.. ok, do you want to continue or..? " the older asked as he rubbed his eyes.

" can we eat first? I am kinda hungry.. " jungkook said as he looked down with a blush on his face, " sure, I will go prepare something then " jimin said as he pushed back his hair before taking a section of the top part of his hair and tie it.

Jungkook laughed as he noticed the boy hair tie, it had a small black furr puffball, jimin frowned as he hid his hair tie and walked toward the kitchen with a pout because of jungkook, " you like these type of stuff don't you " the younger asked as he followed jimin.

The older sighed as he looked at him, " can you stop laughing at me..? " he whined before turning toward the fridge to get some vegetables out, " I told you you just look cute, thats why " he smiled as jimin hummed, he was embarrassed but he didn't want to show jungkook that his word effected him.

Too bad, he was too obvious even when he tried to hide it, " chicken? Or beef.. " jimin asked as he turned to look at jungkook, " are you cooking ramyun? " the younger frowned as jimin looked at him with an offended expression.

" are you questioning my cooking ability? " he frowned as he glared at the taller, " you are not? Mmm.. then can you cook bulgogi?? " the younger asked with a wide smile showing his bunny teeth in the process.

Jimin couldn't contain his smile as he ruffled jungkook hair, " sure, just sit down please " he said leading the boy to freeze in his spot, the fact that he had to tip toe to ruffle the taller hair made jungkook heart skip a beat, he knew jimin didn't mean it in the way he was thinking.. but it just felt so nice.

" you ok..? " jimin asked as he saw how jungkook stared at him, " jungkook..? " the shorter called again as he waved his small hand in front of jungkook face, " I.. really like you jimin " jungkook blurted out as he felt his stomach twist, " j..jun- " the taller shook his head.

" I know.. I know, I will just wait you outside.. " he said with a very sad tone that made jimin feel bad toward the boy, he looked so sincere but he couldn't accept him just like that, he have yoongi.. doesn't he?

________
Hope you guys enjoy it
Would love to know your thoughts so far
🧡🧡🧡🧡