💖||30

Author Pov.

Jungkook was standing in the empty hallways waiting for a certain three boys to come, he wanted to stop them from harming jimin so he waited for them, " hey yo! Jungkook " one of the boys said as he greeted the taller.

The boy smiled weakly as the boys looked at him waiting for him to talk, " so, why did you want to see us? " one of the boys asked, " you guys were the one who injured jimin arm? " he asked as the boys laughed.

" yeah, it was funny how the instructor got mad at him not caring one bit about his injury " one of the boys said as jungkook felt his anger slightly building up inside him, he clenched his fist as he nodded, " ok, how about you guys stop? " he asked as the boys frowned.

" stop? If we remember clearly it was you who ordered us to do this to him?! " the shortest of them said as jungkook nodded, " and now I want you to stop? " he said as they laughed, " it doesn't work this way jungkook, also.. it's fun messing with him " he said as he patted jungkook shoulder.

" what are you going to gain from all of this? Nothing! " he said annoyed, the boys laughed as they nodded, " true.. but it's fun seeing him in pain " the shortest of the three said, jungkook closed his eyes as he rubbed his head in annoyance, " if you care about him, you shouldn't have told us to start this.. it's your fault I guess? " he laughed before leaving with his two friends.

" it is.. " jungkook mumbled as he watched them leave, he doesn't care if they don't listen to him, he would follow the boy anywhere if he had too to protect him but the problem was when he can't be with him? He used to like how uncaring he is but thanks to jimin he can't not care.. and he hate that because in the end of the day jimin is not his.

__

" park jimin! Why are you not changed yet! " the instructor scolded him as he was the only one still wearing jeans and a shirt, " sorry.. I can't dance due to my arm injury.. it's deep and needs time.. " he said in a low tone that annoyed the instructor.

" and how would you practice if you can't dance?! " she asked feeling irritated and worried about her show, " I will watch the practice and try to memorize the choreography until my arm heals a bit more.. " he said as she groaned, " you will be the death of me one day " she said before turning her back against him.

" believe me.. I hate me too.. " he whispered as he looked at his injured arm, he really loved to dance.. he tried his best to continue doing what he admired even when his mother left him in that orphanage but now luck seems not to be on his side, suddenly the students started to hate him.. his teachers too along with his boyfriend.

Even though yoongi admit otherwise he could sense how different the older feels, he used to be so caring and loving, he would do anything to please him but now he just doesn't care.. he didn't even notice that he was injured and in pain.

For some reason it seems like he only have jin and jungkook, and the bunny like boy presence is making him feel weird inside, he shouldn't think this way about him but being around him is messing with his mind that he wasn't sure if he was starting to develop feeling to the boy because of yoongi neglecting him.

He hoped that yoongi would realize how different he turned but he know that it was impossible, it was a given that he would eventually change his mind about being with jimin.. about loving jimin..

And now here he is going through the same thing with jungkook who claim to like him.. who would eventually change his mind too.. it all was hard on him because he couldn't love himself.. how does he expect other to do the same? Even if they claim so in the beginning who would show him that these feelings would actually last?

____
I am so lost right now, my draft is a mess
So is my mind