CHAPTER 10

A/N
My writing is going to be changing a lot , I have a really great writing teacher who has taught me a lot and I'm going to be changing things up a lil but to make thing a lot more detailed and sooooo much easier to read and understand. Also I have Dance Comps left and right so I don't have a lot of time to write as I have 2 book going on. And a lot is going on in my personal life. OKAY - NOW TO THE STORY!

Keith's POV -

The crowd was hyped up. Some people were dancing to the song playing , some tapping their feet on the concrete pavement, some just watching us dance. It was kinda nice.

Lance was dancing currently and just watching him was beautiful, just being in his presence was enough , but to watch him dance was just exactly how you would expect it ... amazing - breath taking.

  Hunk was shuffling through his phone. I sat next to him. From what I knew he was a kind guy with great intentions, his dance style was anything , in was like what ever his mood was if it was , happy , sad , mad , etc. his dance reflects that. He was a great cook to ,he brought snacks to Paliden meeting from what Lance and Shiro told me. He was looking through a playlist labeled : Ecstatic.
It made me think of what type of dance style he would use? Like would it me like some type of robot dancing or freestyle / hip hop.

Pidge was up next to dance. From what I heard from lance Pidge didn't have a gender. They identified as a : They / Them never a she/ her or he/him. Lance got a lot of bruises from using the wrong pronoun. It was kinda funny to think of Pidge beating up lance , a tall lanky guy , while Pidge was a Smol child who wore big round glasses and always as some type of tech on them / is always nose deep in a book. Which they were.

Lance sat down next to Hunk and I when he finished dancing, he was full of sweat and his hair was drenched of water that he poured on himself. His shirt was also drenched from the water , it clung to his cuban body , showing his abs and every back muscle he had.

Pidge had set up their music and was ready to dance , they threw off their had and and did a backhand spring. Lance and Hunk explained to me how Pidge did 8years of gymnastics , and was a very skilled dancer. They danced as if they themselves were a computer , Pidge made their own music , it was Techno with a little bit of PAT!D in the back round along with MCR and other song that mashed it together to make a amazing sound that I don't think a good DJ could produce.

A few minutes went by. Pidge was finished dancing along with hunk. It was now my turn to dance. Hunk had got up with me and he handed out the card for the dance company.

Lots of girls staired at me , it didn't bother me , I thought t was because they hated me for being with lance but in reality it was because I have more muscle than lance and Shiro , at least that's what hunk said. One girl fainted when I took my shirt off. It was a baggy black sweater that read "who cares" in white at the neck line. Along with dead roses at the sleeves, not only that I had black sweat pants on and my red ;old , converse high tops. I pulled back my hair into a man bun before I started dancing.
'Boy In The Bubble' by Alec Benjamin started playing by my request , I had been working on a corio for this since I heard the song back in July.

It was 6:48 I was walking home , stepped trough the gate ...

I did a triple spin then into a freeze run kinda thing and grabbed where my heart would be ...

I had chicken on the plate , the food was cold , I covered up my face so no one will know ...

I did I double spin to the floor and held my face ...

I didn't want trouble ...

I stood up and did a X shape with my arms pointing down / slicing down , putting my leg behind the other .