CHAPTER 7 (pt 4)

3rd Person POV -

As the group met up in the dance studio after dance practice it was around 5:00 by the time everyone arrived.

"Okay team we need to go over our dance and the music for the up coming dance comp rehearsal." Shiro said very stern. He again pulled out the white board and wrote down team names:

Klance:
Hidge:
Shullara :

"Okay how about Pidge and Hunk go first?" Allura said as she sat down on Shiros lap.

Hunk and Pidge got up , Pidge walked over to the white board and wrote down the song 'Boy in The Bubble' . Shiro then waited for them to get into their position. Once they were he hit played the music.

Hunk and Pidge were in dinked the whole time. As Pidge leaped in the air hunk pulled them down quickly and they went into a split and slide under hunk grasping his hands to pull them up again.

As the song ended Pidge and Hunk were in a mirror image of each other. Both breathing heavy. Shiro stood up and got into the their first position they took at the beginning of the song. Allura hit play , the song was a bit slower so he could show them how to clean it up a bit. When he was happy with the progress and had them run through it again.

When it was lance and Keith's turn it was already 6:15. Lance walked over and wrote the song 'Thinking Out Loud' on the white board.

Keith and lance got into classic first position of ballet. When Shiro hit play , lighting struck the two , as if they had been dancing together for years even if it was less than a week. The boys were made to dance together. From first position they went into a tango and that led into mirror images of leaps and backflips , they 4 spins which lead into a leap falling to the floor then both boys laying down next to each other going into a backbend then to hand stands and into head spins. This might sound weird but with these two it was magical and it looked perfect.

As the song finished the boys were back into a tango. When the song stopped both boys were out of breath and when they looked at everyone else , their jaws were basically on the floor. Shiro didn't have any input , he didn't know how to respond to the dance , in his eyes it was beauty , the perfect dance description of a love story , fights and breakups but in the end they were meant to be. Hunk thought of it as him cooking , every ingredient making something amazing , but their dance was the ingredients and it became love. Pidge thought of it as their love for math.

As the two sat down , Hunk threw up his arm "that's it KLANCE is winning" hunk said emphasizing on klance.

"cálmate, Hunk, todavía no hemos visto el baile de Shiro y Allura" Lance said trying to calm his best friend before he quite and they were down a team.

(calm down Hunk we still haven't seen Shiro and Allura's dance)
^
None Spanish speakers

"What?" Shiro said as he looked at lance confused at the words he spoke , sometimes when lance calmed someone down he spoke in Spanish.

"Oh sorry I did it again huh?" Lance said rubbing the back of his neck with a bit of embarrassment across his face.
"All I said was , calm down , we still need to see you two dance."
Lance said as the embarrassment left his face and turned back to his dark cuban skin.

(FYI I'm cuban and I look white , there's "white Cubans" and "dark Cubans. I'm not raciest and I'm sorry if it comes out as that way.)

Allura walked over to the board and wrote 'Love Lies'.

Shiro and aura stuck with there classic hit every beat ballet. It was very very well rehearsed as if it was getting learned for years , when actual it was old muscle memory with some new muscle memory combined with ballet.

When they finished dancei g and we're all packed up it was around 8:30. Everyone left the room expect for Lance and Keith. As everyone had left for the night , lance pulled Keith in for a quick kiss dropping his bag and putting his hands of Keith's waist and giving him slow yet passionate kisses.

—— Bus Ride Back To Keith's——

As the boys sat on the bus , it slowly rolling down Main st. Keith's Head resting on lances shoulder , sharing head phones with MCR playing. Lances hand was resting on top of Keith's. His eyes slowly getting sleepy , even though he tried to stay up he fell asleep. He awoke when lance moved.

"Babe we gotta get off the bus." Lance said helping Keith stand up and grabbing both of their bags. Lance started walking and Keith slowly behind him. They got off the bus and started walking to the apartment.

As they opened the apartment door warmth from they room made their once ice cold bodies warm. Lance set the bags down on the couch , Keith was just barely keeping up. Lance walked over and picked Keith up again like he was a bag of feathers. Lance carried him to the bedroom and laid him on the bed. Lance took off his shirt , and Keith still half asleep , left his on but watched lance the whole time. When lance got into bed both boys fell asleep.

A/N
Okay short by 100 words