CHAPTER 12 (NSFW)

JUST A WARNING:
If you don't like smut or fluff or lemons , I suggest you skip this chapter : there's going to be normal story and then Smut ! ALSO WARNING
THIS HAS :
TORTURE KINK
DADDY KINK
AND ALOT OF OTHER KINKS
IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLZ SKIP TO THE END / LANCE HAS THE TORTURE KINK AND DADDY KINK AND A PAIN KNINK (I don't know ) IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLZ SKIP.
This took 3or 4 days to write.

Time: 6:39

Lances POV :

It was starting to get late , it started raining , it usual dose during October/ fall or winter.
Keith and I figured it was getting late. Hunk and Pidge stayed , they usual did when we came here. Keith and I took a Uber back to his apartment.

I checked my phone to see if the Uber was in its way.

Text:
Nino is out front of your destination to take you.

"Alright our Uber is here." I said picking up Keith's hand and we walked out of the boba tea place.

-15min later-

"Thank you sir." I said as I opened  the car door and slid out.
Keith later said thank you after I paid the Uber driver.

We went up to his apartment. Honestly, I missed my family. I thought about Keith and my family a lot. I don't know how they will react really.

Anyways Keith and I laid in the bed and put Netflix on and just laid there watching a movie , I wasn't really paying attention to it , I've seen the movie millions of times , my brother and mom used to love it . The movie is GrownUps 2. Honestly the movie is a classic.

But I was more focused the pale boy on my chest and how his hair was pulled back in a messy bun. , my removed my hand from his chest down to his shaft , he moaned a little , and started getting me a little hard at the sound of his moan.

3rd Person POV

Keith lent back at the sensation, lance pulled him back and grabbed his cock harder than before , sending a harder sensation through Keith's body , making him moan louder and more gruntly.

Keith put laptop on the floor and got on top of lance. He started kissing lances neck , like usual lance didn't have a shirt on , Keith kissed all the way down lances bear chest , every muscle , every scar , everything.

When Keith reached Lances V line , Keith traced it a couple times while sitting on lances member. He admired the way lance looked under him. Lance was blushing like a mad man as the pale boy sat on his .... growing tent? He was already hard but now even more (if that makes sense )

"Is that for me papí?"

Lance groaned in response.
Keith started slowly grinding on lance. Lance started bucking his hips up, causing Keith to loose balance and fell on the bed, lance took this as a chance to torture keith.

Lance got into a push up position on top of Keith while he laid there under him , covering his blush with his covered hand.

"Mmmmm , now who's bottom." Lance winked with a little giggle.
Keith rapped his arms around lances waist , and pulled him down causing both boys to moan. Lance began grinding when Keith removed his arms.

The Cuban boy was getting impatient with Keith , the pale boy with red across his face was still fully clothed , and lance thought if this is gunna work he needs to be naked.

Lance began tugging on Keith sweatpants and trying to take off his hoodie.

"Take these off baby." Lance command sitting back to give Keith some room.