CHAPTER 4 (pt.1)

A/n ;
Sorry I've been gosting this book😭 but I today I came back and it has so many reads and I'm on the phone with my friend and I started crying cuz this is the best I've ever done on a book and I'm so proud😭 ALSO FINISHED SEASON 7 THAT WAS GREAT 😭 cried twice . Happy late b-day to lance. K NOW TO THE STORY 🤟🏻.

3rd Person pov :
-/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—/—

As lance and Keith got off the city bus that smelled of tired workers coming off the night shift. The gasoline burning in the morning air. As the boys walked up to the  front door the door handle wet from the early morning dew.

Lance opened the door feeling the warm air hitting his face. The winter air no longer remaining between the two boys. As they both took steps towards the ground desk , Coran shot up making both boys jump back in shock.

"Good morning Coran" Lance said as he looked at the orange haired man.

"Well hello there Lancey Lance , how your day?" Coran said as he pulled out a new sign in sheet.

"Great actually. Do you know is V is coming in today?" Lance said as he pulled a pen from the zipped pocket , and signed him and Keith into a room.

"No. But Keith, Shiro is in today setting up his studio , lance and you are on his dance floor today." Coran said informing the two boys. He handed the boys the slip with the room name on it. Under it was Shiros class room.

Both boys nodded their heads and headed toward the stairs. Lance was going through his phone. He had been since they got on the bus that morning. Keith didn't understand why. He didn't really use his phone just as much as lance did. Yes Keith had social media , but only had a few posts on it. But lance had over 1,000 on his.

"Lance ? Is something wrong?" Keith asked as lances face turned red.

"It's the Gallra." Lance said point blank as he grew more red.

Keith stopped walking. "Who?"

Lance stopped in his tracks as he was in shock that Keith didn't know who the Gallra. " The Gallra are these Dancers that take over people's dance studios and grow , every dance company in the universe is scared of them. They just took 3 companies down in the past week." Lance said trying to explain and then started walking agian.

"What does that have to do with our company?" Keith asked slowly walking up the stairs.

"Our company has been around a long time. Coran and Allura are the only two left from the Altea dance team.AKA the original company. They competed against the Gallra for 16years. Finally the "Paladin of Old" lost. Causing the company to be shut down. Weeks later a huge fire happened and the building burnt down. Zarkon the leader of the Gallra is still trying to take down any dancers from the Altea dance team. Altea was run by Alluras family for generations. Soon after her fathers death when she was 19 she found out she was left with this building , then she met Shiro , and Shiro , Allura , and Coran built this place up. Now that it's taking attention away from Zarkons team , he's trying to get this place." Lance explained.

Keith was in aw at the fact lance knew the back story. He had one thought on his mind 'how long has lance been here?' The boys were in silence for a good minute. Reaching the door to the third floor. Lance opened the door the third floor. It was a lot like the 2nd floor except there was only three doors. One was a bathroom , the other was the class room for Shiro & Alluras class , the last one was a dance room for anyone's use.

Soon as the boys put there stuff in there room, lance phone lit up with a text.

Shiro : Paladin Meeting , Bring Keith.

Lance : Alright.

"Hey Keith, we have to go to Shiros class for something." Lance said placing his blue night sky covered phone into his gray and blue sweat pants front pocket.

"Why?" Keith asked , he found himself asking that a lot today , he smiled at the thought.

"A Paladin meeting." Lance said walking over to the door and layed in the back of the room.

"A who?" The black haired boy felt confused as he's only ever heard that word once or twice from Shiro.

"You'll find out." The Cuban said as he stood at the door frame looking at Keith as he sat on the floor. He reached his hand down to help the boy up.

When Keith was up he was face to face with Lance and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Lance opened the door and hand in hand the boys walked to the door that opened to Shiro & Alluras dance class. From outside you could bee dubstep. Shiro was a big dancer of some what robotic dance , it also helped he was some what robot , his arm was lost in a car accident a long time ago and was replaced with a robotic prosthetic.

A/N

Sry this is so short and so late. School started for me today (8/14) Thank you all for the support♥️ this is the best I've ever done on a book