CHAPTER 6 (pt.3)

A/N - Quick side note before . I will be posting the morning or afternoon after the last post. Due to school and having a somewhat okay social life I'll be writing while I FaceTime friends or listen to music , which I s usually astound 9or 10 and i since I ride the bus at 6 am (which is stupid) I'll be writing I'll prob do a lil extra after school depending on if I have stuff after school. I usual stop writing after 1000 or 1500 words. Okay bye now
———————-

3rd Person POV :

As everyone headed towards their respected room to get ready , lance thought of music and types or style of dance they could do. So far he had two things on the list;

1: perfect by Ed Sheeren - Ballet
2: Changes Skizzy Mars - Ballet

He wasn't yet sure of Keith's dance ability's. He himself had been dancing since he was 3 and has always been able to do so. All of his family has something to do with art , his father being a sculpture and his mom a dancer herself . His sisters all do dance except for V , she does both. Lance on the other hand has never been able to draw. His second youngest sister Lilly , has always been great in band and photography.

As the two went to their respected bags , lance pulling out his Aux cord for music , and Keith pulling his hair into a ponytail. After Keith started stretching along with his ballet shoes (point shoes). Lance walking over and putting his phone on the aux cord , going onto SoundCloud and creating a new playlist with the songs Changes and Perfect.

"Keith. Do you have any songs you want to dance to?" Lance asked going through a old dance playlist from last year.

"Ummm. Honestly I think anything Ed Sheeren would work for a couples dance. Maybe ..... Thinking Out Loud , or Photograph." Keith said finished stretching his point shoes and tying them on.

Lance looked up the two songs and added them to the playlist. He agreed with Keith on Ed Sheeren for a couples dance , but he also thought other people might as well .

Lance walked over to his dance bag and stretched his point shoes like Keith . Once he finished he began his leg stretches , having long legs stretching was a must have for him.

When both finished it was almost 9:50am. Lance started doing basic grand jeté and Plié. He was trying to compose something in more tricks and stunts that will wow the crowd. Keith was doing the same thing but was doing 12 turns and 3 leaps. Once the last song ended it was around 10:15 and both boys were sweaty and needed a break.

"I think we should practice together for the next round babe." Lance said chugging some water he had in his bottle and taking a bite of a granola bar.

Keith sat down next to lance with a towel around the his neck and a bottle of water and a pack of raisins. He laid his head on lance shoulder and just listened to lance ramble on about granola bars and how much he like the chocolate one better than the peanut ones.

"Lance ..." Keith voice was gentle and soft , "if you do not mind me asking," Keith looked up at lance , lance was staring right at him , looking into his dark blue eyes , and lance looking into Keith black purple eyes. "How long have you been dancing?" Keith said grabbing lances empty hand and interesting their fingers, fitting like a puzzle.

"I've been dancing since I could walk. My mom was a dance teacher until I was 13. But at the time I was going to dance class three times a day, I took two classes here and then one with my mom. All of my siblings have something to do with art or creativity. My eldest sister Mia and older brother Jacob are artist in New York and my Sister Veronica is a dancer like me and is in Collage and goes here to dance along with my sisters who are twins , they actually dance with Shiro and Allura across the hall." Lance said looking at the entrance door it had a small glass pain and through it you could see the other door.