~Your Like The Future~ PT21

- Time skip information:
Ages :
Keith 29
Lance 28

——-

Lance and Keith were now married and have been for the past nine years , they now live in a house with four bedrooms , why so many ? Why to hold their kids , yes kids!

Lance and Keith have three kids.

Their oldest is Luna , she 7 , next is Atlas  , he's 5  , and Astrid , whose almost 2 years old.

Luna is around 4'9 , her skin is almost like Lances , just a bit lighter , he hair is dark and thick like Keith's . She wears it in two braids that start and her forehead . She has Keith's galaxy eyes , and freckles from lance. She always wears yellow or dark green.

Atlas is around 4 ft , his skin is also almost like Lances , he has Keith's dark hair but Lances blue eyes. He has messy curly hair from lance. He usually wears whatever Keith's picks for him which is mostly red shirts and black shorts and sweats.

Astrid is around 2'7 (I looked up all their heights btw) she has lighter skin than her siblings but it's still a Carmel skin tone . She had thick black hair and blue eyes. She's always dressed in blue or pink .

Blue and red are also all grown up ! They are beautiful rag doll cats .

Lance and Keith have changed as well.

Keith hair is long , long , now , it how goes to his upper back , he now wears glasses since his vision has been getting worse since all he does is sit in front of his laptop.

Lance has grown out his hair , and now has a undercut (picture at the end of what I'm thinking of) he also Hs 5 o'clock shadow that Keith makes him shave constantly.

Keith still makes conspiracy videos ,but also does family vlogging . Both Keith and lance still dance at Altea and haven't stopped , Luna also dances along with Atlas. Astrid is to little to start.

Lance has released a lot of music and still does , he's very somewhat famous.

A normal day for the hectic family is well being hectic , theres no really schedule they follow except on school day , but it's the weekend.

They were at Altea , where this all started.

Lance was teaching a class with Keith , while Luna and Atlas were in their classes for dance and Astrid was at daycare where she can play with other kids her age , spastically Shiros son , her cousin and best friend. Shiro married a man named Adam , they have been friends since high school but stopped when Allura and him started dating.

Allura passed away a couple years ago , she and Lotor died in a car crash when they were drunk out of their minds. It still hurts , but she lives on through Altea , which is kept alive by her family.

Keith's mom also no longer has cancer and is now living in California with everyone else.

Lances father still doesn't accept them but they still visit on holidays so they can see their grandchildren.

So much has changed. It was for the better , they've lost and they've gained. Lance could wish for a better family than what he has . This was his family. His whole world. The same goes for Keith , this was his everything, this was his family.

They couldn't wish for anything more .

They loved everything about their life.

-

The End ~

—————————————
After three years , I've completed this book. I've been planning this book out for so long and now that it's done , I still can't believe it , it doesn't feel real.

I love you guys so much , thank you so much for staying and reading these chapters . Because of this book my writing and writing style has grown and it makes me laugh when I read back and can't believe I eve wrote that way.

Thank you to everyone

I love you guys

——

—-

New books out soon ❤️

Klance Dance AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें