CHAPTER 11

Lances POV

The fact that I can't get over the fact that Keith wears glasses is amazing to me. The way his bangs fall in the middle of his eyes and that his glasses are GREEN like i wouldn't have thought that he would pick green , I would have thought like black or red.

"We're here guys." Pidge called out from the front seat. I moved my hand off of Keith's thigh and opened the door , and went to Keith's side , opened his door.

-inside -

"Hi welcome to Boba Tea and Arts , can I help you?" Said the cashier.

"Ummm , can I get I pack of Chocolate pockey , and green tea boba ." Pidge said.

"What size?" The cashier asked , writing the order down.

"Large please." Pidge said taking out their credit card.

"Okay that will be 5.29"

"Alright" Pidge swiped their card and and took a receipt that read : order no. 45"

"Next?" The cashier said inviting the next person in line up. It was Keith . He look adorable from behind.

"Ummm. Can I get a Raspberry green tea boba , and a rice bowl."

"Cup size?" The cashier asked Keith. She had bright red hair , her roots were coming in , her original hair made the top look like a dirty rose color , her eyes were bright grey , she was also very light skinned , but all around beautiful.

"A larger ." Keith stated and put his credit card in the machine.

"3.20 , is your total." The cashier said as the recite (sry if I spelt that wrong) came out of the Cash register. "Next?"

I was up next , "can I get the blueberry blitz tea boba , and Oreo and cream pockey?"

"Okay . Anything else?" She asked as she put the order into the big computer in front of her.

"No thank you." I politely said.

"Okay , your total is 5.19 ."

"Alright" I handed her a 10 dollar bill.

"Your change due back is 4.81."
(I actually did the math!) she handed me my money back and a recite (again, sorry if I spelt that wrong.).

I sat down at the table where Keith and Pidge sat , it was in the back of the Boba Tea place , it was warm where we sat but nice. The second I sat down next to Keith , he put his hand on top of mine , and rested his head on my shoulder. It was warm and comfortable/ comforting to know he was able to be comfy with me.

KEITHS POV:

Lance was warm , even tho he had on a tank top , just laying my head on his shoulder I could feel his breathing pattern.

We sat their till they called all our orders at once.

"ORDER NUMBER : 72 , 73 , 74 , & 75!"

"That's us " Pidge said getting up , lance soon after , me and then hunk.

We got our orders and sat back down.

3rd persons POV :

"Sooooo , Lance. Have you and Keith you know " Pidge was doing werid hand movements (👉🏻👌🏻)

"Done what?" Keith was completely clueless to the question.

"We have." Lance said point blank , and leaned over to Keith and whispered into his head "sex"

"Ohhhhh" The raven boy said as he realized what he was talking about.

"Yeah , babe . We do that a lot!" Lance said running his hand through his hazel hair.

"Shhh" Keith said with a big smile on his face , messing up lances hair. Lance then again running his hand through his own hair. Then kissing Keith's cheek , taking a sip of his boba after.

"Awwww , that's sickening but cute!" Pidge exclaimed finished their pack of pocky.

Hunk just chuckled and had no input in the situation. He had already finished his Lemon-Srawberry boba and his banana pocky he smashed between two large Hersey's bars.

Keith finished his boba and was now playing with lances hand rubbing his thumb , sometimes squeezing his hand a bit more. Lance squeezed back assuring Keith he was paying attention. Lance was taking selfies with Pidge .

Keith was on Twitter just scrolling through his feed. It was mostly band updates on concerts or albums coming out. He say a lot of post about XXXtentesion (rip, he was a great artist and I still listen to him)

Pidge had pulled out their green laptop by now and was coding or hacking. Their fingers moving at the speed of light , their glasses glistening at the screens light.

Hunk had gone to the counter to get more food with Keith, Keith got this type of iced coffee with boba in it. Hunk had got fries , chocolate, pocky , and some sushi , he wound up splitting it with Keith and Pidge.

When they sat back down all of them just talked about life , Pidge asking rather funny questions about the new couple.

(It started raining on the bus rn / today , I'm so happy rn that it is)

"Pidge , your being inappropriate again." Hunk stated glaring at Pidge as saying 'keep doing it , it's funny to watch them squirm in their seat' Pidge nodded in agreement and continued with asking questions.

"So lance , Keith , when will you guys fuck like rabbits again?" Pidge said calmly waiting for someone to yell at them for their language.

"Probably tonight or when we get back to my place."

A/n

IM ENDING IT HERE EXPECT SMUT NEXT CHAPTER - also this took me 3days to write , so yeh.

Word count :
899