~Love of My Life ~ Pt.19

-
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST ONE BEFORE THE TIME SKIP!!
-
-
-
-3rd Person POV -

It's was early morning when Keith woke up. They had stayed up most of the night watching Harry Potter movies. Lance had insisted on watching them again after they watched them the previous month.

Keith rubbed his eye and sat up , Lance was still asleep when the raven haired boy was fully awake. Not wanting to wake the sleeping cuban, Keith got out of bed quietly to check on the kittens red and blue.

As he walked to the kitchen where the kittens had been placed (since the only free outlet in the house was there) , he made their formula and waited for them to wake up , he didn't want to wake them since they were up last night aswell with lance and Keith watching Harry Potter. Red was the first to wake up , much like Keith . When red was fed she fell back to sleep next to her sister. Blue nuzzled her closer like a big sister, they weren't sure who was older , but red was very small compared to blue , lance and Keith figured red was the runt of the litter.

Keith smiled at the two kittens sat there asleep. They made him happy , made him feel almost as comfortable as lance made him.

While feeding the kittens Keith was making coffee , it was finished before he was even done feeding red.

While Keith was making coffee lance had lazily walked in and was now half asleep draped on Keith's back.

Today's schedule consisted of going to Altea and dancing for a bit , lance then going to work and Keith going home to work on his next theory along with another surprise for lance , it's been two weeks since the last one Keith did (Aka last Chapter)

Lance was fully awake after the shower he and Keith took. They were now in their room getting dressed in their workout clothes.

While lance was putting on his shorts , his phone rang , Keith picked it up , it was his work , lance answered the call.

'Hey lance I know your not supposed to come in for a couple more hours , but some tracks got deleted and we need you to come in , is that okay?'

"Yeah I'll come in , I'll be there soon , by Kaleb."

"What was that about?" The raven haired boy asked.

"It was work , some tracks got deleted I could only guess by who , and I gotta go in and re record the songs."

"For the album?" Keith asked

Lance had been working on his album the past three months , he started recording recently and he was almost done not to mention it.

"Yeah , I'm sorry babe but deadline is soon and I have to go in." Lance said , he had his shoulders slouched and a frown on his face.

"Babe it's okay go I'll be fine I have some stuff to do any ways , go record and when you get home we can watch some Harry Potter." Keith said smiling and grabbing Lances sweats and sweatshirt from the bed .

"I love you" Lance smiled and kissed Keith.

"Just hurry and you can finish soon"

"Let's hope" lance said as he was getting dressed.

"Who do think deleted the tracks?"

"Probably that chick that's not over me since we broke up like a year ago."

"Oh yeah her , didn't she show up at Altea once and was immediately escorted out?" Keith asked

"Yep that's her , my crazy ex girlfriend whose more or less insane." Lance laughed