CHAPTER 2

Lance's POV

- Recap -

Once the bus came to a holt both Keith and I got off ...

—— story time ——

We both walked side by side , my hand had brushed his accidentally. I was bright red , but you couldn't tell by my Cuban skin. As we got closer and closer to the doors , the louder the music became.

"Is it usual this loud ?" Keith said looking around.

"Only when we have comps coming up and usual it's louder but it's a Thursday and lots of the dancers are usually home , school , or work." I said as I reached out for the door handle and signaled Keith to go in first like a true gentleman.

"Thanks. And if you don't mind me asking , why are you here then if there is school and work and stuff?" Keith asked me as we signed into the dance rooms.

Coran the worked at the head desk and before we walked away he told us , "Hey lance , (reads paper) Keith , we have only one studio open right now , do you mind practicing together, or waiting for another room to open." Keith was confused at the statement but I understood.

"Yeah Coran I don't mind sharing and knowing the dancers here it's gonna be days before a room opens up , Keith are you okay with sharing?" I asked Keith as he was still confused.

"Yeah sure I'm okay with that." Keith said just a lil bit uncomfortable and confused.

"Alright then , room D5 is open at the moment." Coran said as he put a new beet into the sign in clipboard.

"Thanks Coran." I thanked him as he usual was super nice to me and I'm very greatfull to him.

"Thanks Coran." Keith said "hey Coran if you don't mind is Shiro in today?" Keith asked walking back up to the counter.

"He is , but he's in a class teaching right now and will be working all day , this is his busiest month." Coran said , Keith's smile had dropped the moment he said Shiro's busy.

"Hey Coran can you tell Shiro to come to our room when he's on break with Allura?"

"Sure lance I'll see." Coran said writing it down on a sticky note. "You two should go before someone else asks for a room."

"Right" I said as I grabbed Keith's hand and dragged him to the stairwell, we had to walk to the third floor.

As we reached the stairwell we started to walk up the stairs, by the time we reached the turn to go up the next set of stairs I realized I was still holding Keith's hand. "Oh sorry didn't realize I was still h-holding your hand." Why the hell am I stuttering, and why is Keith's face really really red ?

"It's okay" Keith said , his face got even reder.

"Hey Keith , are you okay your face is reallllly red?" He chuckled a lil bit , it was cute.

"I should say the same for you." He chuckled agian a lil longer than last time. He so cute , wait what am I saying.

I chuckled a lil bit aswell , "We should probably continue. Walking that is." Wow that wasn't obvious lance ...

"Yeah your right lance." Keith started dragging me up the stairs.

We continued walking for awhile . As we reached the last couple of steps , still holding hands, I pulled him down to the step I was on , he was on ahead of me , he fell right into my arms , he started to turn red agian. And the. , I did something. I kissed him.

Keith's POV-

As I reached the last step , I felt a tug on my arm , it caused me to fall back , RIGHT INTO LANCES ARMS. That wasn't all , I was blushing soooooo much my face was on FIRE. And then he did something I didn't expect, he fucking kissed me.