Chapter 18- Part 1

Sorry guys for the delay, here you go :D Chapter 19 is the second part of this and will be posted soon.

One Week Later

Jenny's POV 

After our first date, Dominico has rarely been home, due to some training that he didn't tell me much about. I only know it was training from Victoria.

When Dominico is home, we will have mini dates such as eating breakfast together, watching a movie. I found out that watching a movie with a 300 year old, Italian werewolf can be a very interesting experience.

He would comment on how 'the first movies were better then the spazzatura, they're calling entertainment these days'. I would laugh and soon he would join me too.

Every night he would come in my room and lie next to me.We talked about pretty much everything. And whenever I was next to him I felt like, I was on cloud nine, even though we've only kissed.

I knew ever since our first date, that I was falling in love with him. Although we rarely saw each other during the day, I could not wait to see him during the nighttime.

Rarely though he didn't come last night to talk to me about his day, the little information he shared. We didn't sit in front of the screen and watch a romantic comedy which was my favorite genre or action and fantasy which was his.

I didn't fall asleep to the sound of his voice, which explains my tossing and turning last night. Although we just started whatever we're doing, I had already gotten used to him in my life.

When I walked downstairs, I found that the house was empty. All that showed that people lived here was the plate on the kitchen counter that was for my breakfast. I slowly walked in and sat on a stool.

I ate slowly then picked up the house phone, I dialed Victoria's number, she answered on the third ring.

"Hello" I heard her and a smile crept on my face. According to 'King's orders' I was not allowed to be on the training site. "Hey, how are you?" I said walking out the kitchen to go sit on the blue livingroom couch.

We talked for a few minutes before I asked her the question that was really on my mind. "Do you know where Dominico is?" I asked her trying my best trying not to sound as desperate as I felt.

"Who's that?" she asked sounding really confused at my question then I realize that she really didn't know my mate's first name. Suddenly the door front door flew open, breaking at its hinges. 

I screamed but when I saw that it was Dominico, I rushed to his side, but he pushed me away. " Se sai cosa è bene per voi, stare lontano" he yelled at me and a fear built up inside of me but I quickly breathed out. 

"Who the fuck you think you're yelling at?" I said back, then he walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulder, the smell of alcohol clearly apparent on his breath, and a sinister smile crept up his face. "You know how easy I can get rid of you. Next time you scream at me you will regret it, now walk away from me". 

I placed my hands on my hip and stood defiantly at him and he just laughed and for the first time I felt fear of my mate. "Get away from me now, walk to your room, shut the door, until I'm ready to see you"  

He said and I felt a force pushing me until I did as he told me. The bastard actually did that I said in my head as I felt the tears roll down my face. I walked into my room and sat on my bed, and broke into sobs. 

I just met a side to Dominico that terrified the crap out of me. I wanted to scream at the moon goddess for the mate that she has granted me, that I didn't ask for. I fell to the ground in tears when I heard a soft knock on the door.