Chapter 4

Hey guys. What did you guys think of the cliff hanger in chapter 3? Well two days later I am back on my computer to write chapter 4. Thank you, you guys who liked chapter 3. Anyway enough monologue and on with the show.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

The air was tense and I felt like I had to do something. I couldn't let my mate die like this. I feel like I would not be able to live with myself. I was in a panic and this is when I was grateful that Britney wasn't my mate. She would have sense my terror and she would have questioned me about it.

But I was also happy that Sacha was my mate. This way she will know how I feel about her. My heart was pumping so hard out of my chest that I started hyperventilating. I couldn't just stand there and let this happen. I had to do something, anything.

I stared at Sacha but I could not feel her heartbeat, she was hiding it. The air was dry and I couldn't tell if it was the fact that we were 210 feet in the air or the fact that there was a sharp pain in my chest but I felt like my breath was going away. Before I knew it, I fell to the ground, and my world went black.

Sacha's POV

Ladies and gentleman, my prince charming. We all just stared in wonder as the dumb bastard just laid there, passed out on the floor, my last hope. Even though it seemed like he had already made up his mind, I still had a little bit of faith, and hope in him.

"Do you see that Sacha, your last hope is now gonna be out for a while. When he wakes up you'll be dead" Britney said and I couldn't hold the tear that fell out my eyes that wasn't for my family that died but for my sorry ass mate.

"But you I will have fun with last" she said and my worst fear came true as the guards bring Justin closer to the edge. I never felt as strong as I did in that moment. I kicked the guard that was holding me in the knees and charged after Britney.

She started to run but then I fell to the ground and I felt like my skin was on fire and I screamed in pain. My body felt numb and I looked up to see Britney staring down at me. I saw as she pulled back  and kicked me in my chest.

"You never understand do you Sacha. There is nothing that you can do to stop me. Pick her back up" she said to the guards. I couldn't feel any parts of my body, all I could see was the blood dripping out my mouth. I looked down and I saw the teaser gun with which I was shot with. 

"Future Alpha of the pack, huh Justin. You are the most arrogant person I've ever known. But what happened. You would already have a quick response for me"

I couldn't feel anything but I knew I was crying. 'Sacha don't worry' he said to me through the mind link. 'Remember all the movies we watched when we were little, the villains have to mess up on something. If that is so I really hope it's you'. 

'What?' I asked. 'I hope you're the one that survives this' he said and I could hear the tears when he talked. "Come on Justin, you really have nothing to say to me" and I could hear the frustration in Britney's voice.

Justin finally looked at her and said with a smile "you really think this is just going to end like this. You have to make a mistake, you already have made a mistake."

Britney smiled and asked "and what mistake is that?" Even I was needing the words of encouragements he had to say. What mistake could she have made after planning and executing perfectly the murder of my family?

"You always mess up in everything you do Britney, in every single little thing, even the well laid plans can go wrong. " Justin started, "What if one of us survives this? You really think we're going to have pity for you and your new '"pack". That one person will be so full of rage and will destroy you LONG  with this pack and new family of yours."