Chapter 3

Hey guys. It's been a month since I updated the last chapter to my book. To tell the truth, I didn't know it would last this long. Well enough said enjoy. This chapter is kinda sad but read on.

**************************************************************************************************************

Sasha's POV

The room looked like any typical living room with a big flat screen TV hanging up the wall, and matching sofas seating and pointing to the TV. 'Study the environment' my brother said in my head.

The room was painted light blue but was bigger than any living room I've ever seen. There was a glass door that led to outside but there was no balcony. Just an edge like we were on the top of the building.

'Omg this place is beautiful' I said to Justin who had the biggest glare in his face. 'Stay vigilant Sacha, things might get really bad-'

"Well, well, well, look at who we have here" a voice said from the corner. We turned our head and to our surprise it was nobody else but Britney.

"Britney what is going on?" my dad said with a surprised and frightened look on his face. My dad was always the strongest person to me. He always has been ever since I was little, he always was the hero in our toughest situations.

One time when I was 7, my family went on a fishing trip.  My brother was twelve years old and he was the shiest person I know. My brother and I was terrified of the fish but my dad caught one killed it and made us hold the fish.

'Your fears are just boundaries you set for yourselves' he said that day. I have never cried as much as I did that day. But now my dad seems weak, uncertain and that frightened me.

"What do you think is going on, Dad?" she laughed. "Revenge. revenge for all the shit you have made me go through"

"What are you talking about?" my brother said. "all the things you've gone through, you're the one that caused them"

"SHUT UP!!!. You have no idea what you're talking about. I was homeless for three weeks because you don't think I was good enough to stay in your house"

"Honey" my mom answered," we gave you an option, we gave you a choice and you chose to leave"

"What choice? That is not how I remembered it" she said and he entered. "Oh. And this my boyfriend and partner Danny. Danny Perez. And she took him and kissed him.

I growled and I didn't even think that I could. She stopped kissing him and smiled. Not the smile that I've known all my life that she had but a new one and that terrified me. I didn't care that she was my sister, I wanted to rip her throat off.

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me. He's your mate isn't he" she said still with that freakish smile. "Awww. You find your mate. You've been talking about this ever sense you were 10. Dad even got jealous about how much you talked about it. And look you found him and it's not at all like you expected."

"Britney." My dad interrupted her. "stop being so cruel to your sister. You know how important a mate is to a wolf. Why would you do that?"

"Because I can, father. You guys are the worst family anyone could have. Being able to kick your daughter out on the street"

"That was because every night it was somebody else" Justin answered. "You had no respect for our house. And the only choice we gave you was to have a little respect for yourself and this family and you chose to leave"

"Oh the next in line Alpha is talking now. That's not true you kicked me out and now you guys have to pay. Take them t" she said and the guards pushed us to the terrace.