Chapter 2

Hello. Anyways I waited two weeks to see how people react to my story. Thank you all you guys who read abandoned mate and thank you to all my followers for supporting me. Here you go. Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sacha's POV

I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I had to find who was doing this to my family and make them pay. I stared at them in horror. My little sister tied up and drugged, I couldn't take it.

I ran to my father and then I noticed something, Britney was missing.

"Britney!, Britney!" I screamed. If they got the whole family why is she missing.

"Get us out of here" I screamed. "This is not fair"

"Shut Up" a man dressed in all black said. He walked up to me and the strangest feeling shot up in me. 'I love him, I want him' my wolf exclaimed. 'Mine'.

I could tell he felt it too because for a split second he stared at me, and I saw love in his eyes.

But as quickly as it appeared,, as quickly it dissapeared. "I reject you" he said, "I don't love you"

I laughed. "I would believe you if I didn't see the truth in your eyes" which I had just notice were the deepest blue.

He tried to hide the surprised look from his face but failed.

"Ok, you reject me, but get us out of here. You could continue your life without me but why keep me and my family hostages"

"Don't worry that won't last for long" and with that he turned around and walked out the door.

I didn't even want to think what she met.

Danny's POV

I walked out of there with the most horrible feeling in my gut. I felt like I was going to pass out, I had to sit down.

'Okay Danny boy, you cannot let this affect the plan' I said as my wolf groaned in protest. He and I both wanted to get our mate out that horrible place. Not just that save her and do whatever she ask us to. I would do it but that's not the plan.

At that moment I thought of my girlfriend, the one in charge of all this. I hated her in that moment for wanting to hurt my mate. And for being the only werewolf willing to betray her family like that.

I walked into the living room where she was sitting on the couch laughing at a show she was watching, I didn't care enough to look at it.

"You know this is kind of cruel" I said to her. She stopped laughing and glanced at me.

"Babe, I love you. I love you so much" she said as she started walking towards me. She touched my face and I jerked her hand away. I don't know what's happening to me.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong? Things are happening just like we planned aren't they" She said looking at me with her hand on her hips.

I realized then how much I hated her. She may be my girlfriend but her body was always what interested me but then I think back of the girl in the cellar.

She was beautiful, sassy and I loved her. 'What are you saying Danny boy. You can't be in love with her, you just met her'

"I'm just tired" I said to her, knowing that something else was going on.

"Well ok, go rest up. Tommorrow is a big day for us, well me anyways. " she said and then kissed me.

I knew tommorow might not be a good day, my wolf and I felt it. 

Sasha's POV

My eyes shot opened as I heard my dad's voice talking to my mothers. And then I heard Justin all of them feebly week as if trying to not wake somebody.

I listened to the conversation before announcing my presence.

"You know what they are going to do Dad. They have done this before to other packs." 

"Yes, but I'm afraid there's nothing we can do now. But someone must have sold us out" My dad responded and I heard footsteps.

Then I heard a new voice, a very husky and deep voice said "Get up. We have a surprise for you guys"

"Get us out of here" my brother exclaimed. "I demand you free my family. You can take me but leave my family alone"

"No!" I screamed. "If you're taking my brother, you'll have to take me too" I immeadiately regreted what I said but I knew there was no backing out now. My brother gave me an order to stand down in my  head but I didn't take it.

"Don't worry guys" The guard said interrupting our staredown,"the surprise is for the whole family" the guard said with a smile. "Let's go and wake up that one up too" He said pointing at Sara.

I glared as guards came in push us accross the hallway. I looked at my brother as he told me a plan to take off the ropes off our hands.

"Don't even think about and then I saw the gun and we chose to abandon the plan. As we started thinking again we were bought to a huge room that looked like a living room and the surprise we saw shocked us all.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to be very exciting.

Remember:

Vote

Comment

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3