Chapter 8

Danny's POV

After the argument with my uncle, I set out to go show my face after what happened yesterday, I knew I couldn't hide out any longer. My uncle told me that the end was coming but he didn't tell when or how.

I still can't believe I agreed to this. But once my uncle decide on something, there is no one, or nothing that can make him change his mind.

We stood there arguing for what seemed like ever before I realized that I couldn't win the argument.

I kept thinking on  what my uncle said. Would Sacha want me to still be alive? Would I be honoring her by leaving her town?

I stopped outside our three story-house before entering it. I stood there thinking, how ever since the first time I came in this place it bought me nothing but pain.

After murdering Sacha and her family, Britney wanted the house that she could not have lived in anymore due to her deeds which I can imagine were sleeping around.

My father didn't even think twice before agreeing to the craziness that Britney proposed. Living in the house of the people that she herself killed.

I didn't even know that this was their house until three months ago. When one night Britney came home drunk, after sleeping around with someone, she finally confessed it to me.

I looked up at the house knowing that this will be the last time I'll ever enter it, and that brought me a bit of relief.

I walked up to the door and entered. I didn't even get to take 20 steps before Britney was before me.

"Where were you?" she said, anger showing in her expression.

I couldn't help but smile at her."That doesn't need to be of importance to you"

I saw her hand go up and then I felt a sting on my cheek. I almost lost my patience but instead I just turned my head back to her and smiled.

"You think my father really cares for you Britney. After he's done with you, he's going to throw you away like a dirty rag that doesn't do anything but bother."

She went to slap me again but this time I caught her hand and stared into her eyes. If only looks could kill as she was now shooting daggers at me.

"Let me tell you a little story Britney, it's about a woman who gave everything to a man for love. The man without her knowledge went in took over her pack and left her pregnant. That man also went as far as killing her family and trying to kill her. You know who that person was, my mother"

She yanked her arm away from me. "But I don't want your father Danny, I want you. You're mine and there's nothing you can do about it." She said looking down at her nails and smiling.

I wanted so much to slap that smile off her face but instead I did the next best thing that I knew would do better. I laughed. At first it was meant to be a small chuckle but I actually started laughing at how crazy she actually was.

It worked as now she was glaring at me. "Britney, you are the biggest piece of garbage I've ever got to know in my life. Not only am I not going to marry you but let me tell you something else. You pretend you're okay, like the crime that you committed do not affect you-"

"We, darling. We committed." She said smiling at me. "We killed them. You had chances to stop this from happening but you didn't"

I realized that she was right and maybe I could have stopped the crimes but I knew that if I had said something, my father would have gotten me murdered. Maybe I should have done something so that even though I would have been dead, at least Sacha and I would meet in the afterlife.