Chapter 1

Hello. This book is a book that's been in my heart for a while. I hope you guys enjoy.

Under massive editing!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------               With the last name Guerra, a name that signified rowdiness, it was no surprise that my family were as much of fierce warriors as we were. With the whole pack fully engaged in pack activities, we were close, and the whole pack lived like a family.

The room trembled as the 120 wolves that lived in the pack house sat down for lunch in the lunchroom. The children devoured their their cheese pizzas as the adults ate on Chicken and Rice Casserole. The sound of voices and eating bringing a smile to my face as I helped pass out the food.

"Sasha, go get another box of pizza" my aunt shouted across the room. I nodded at her as I ran and grabbed the box of pizza and handed to her. I smiled as I look in satisfaction as everyone ate contently. My parents walked then in the room and signaled for me to follow them, concern written on their faces.

My father leads the Moonstrike Pack, a small pack of 450 wolves in Miami Florida. My mother, a Luna that the pack is proud of leads the warriors and handles international affairs but as hobbies she taught young girls how to sew and owned a bakery in the center of town where making free delicacies for birthday parties and weddings. She had the attitude of strict parent and disciplined us  as such but we all knew it was out of love.

With 4 children, I had a loud upbringing with constant fighting among us kids as we were very close in age. 

"I can't believe he would request that" I heard my mom whisper under her breath. I looked at her quizzically and she signaled for us to enter the pack office first.

"Is everything okay?" I asked my gaze shifting to my father as he sat in his squeaky chair.

"No it's not" he answered his brows furrowing as he reached up and squeezed the tip of his nose.

" You got another offer" My mom answered angrily as she walked next to me to take a seat on the chair behind me.

"Okay I accept" I respond quickly stopping my mom in her tracks.

"Sasha, I will not accept this, that's not even an option!" my mom answered while shaking an anger.

I sighed as I really considered the facts, after two years since I should have found my mate, my parents keep getting offers from Alphas in order to receive me as their Alpha female.

My parents have received offers like "mate for a year", "mate till they find their own", "mate to have my pups", "side chick" etc.. Was this really what my worth was? Is this really what I am reduced to?

My mom's eyes were on the ground as I looked in her direction. This has to be hard for her, seeing her daughter get treated this way. 

You know what? No!! This is not what I will be reduced to, I am not an object, and especially cause none of these disrespectful assholes have the nerve to say these things to my face.

My curiosity spiked and I looked at my Dad, knowing that he'd be more likely to tell me. "What was the offer" I ask as I felt bile rise up my throat.

I felt my mother's glare because of my inquiry. My father took a deep breath to control his anger.

"A sex slave, where your position will decrease to an omega" my Dad said as he gripped his office desk, protection oozing out of him for his pup.

"That's not even the worst part" I heard a voice respond and I turned my head to find my twin brother walking in the room. He angrily walked until he reached me, handing me the papers detailing the details of the agreement.