Chapter 34

I woke up to my alarm sounding off reminding me I had work to attend today. Sadly I got up and eased to Jessie's shower taking the duvet upstairs with me. The shower was quick and I began getting ready. Thank fully I was in at 9 and the boss told me I could finish at 5 as Jessie wanted to take me out as she had a surprise.

I left at 8:45 kissing Jessie multiple time and whispering.

"Love you Jess."

Walking into work everyone seemed happy which was weird for a Monday morning or people could just act like they were happy to be there.

"What's up stranger?!!!"

I turned from my office to see Dani and Lance standing at the door.

"Guys!! I've missed you!"

We all hugged and greeted.

"I've barely seen you two!?"

"I've had some time off!"

Lance then followed on.

"I've been working out of office a bit so!"

We all spoke for a little while before we all realised we should probably get back to work.

"But Izzi are you free tonight?"

"I'm sorry I really can't Jessie has a surprise for me, sorry!"

"Bitch."

She hugged me again and we waved bye and I got back to work. Fully focused in work I was snapped back to reality by my phone vibrating on the table. A text from Jessie.

*Good morning! I'll pick you up at 6 if that's okay? xxx*

*Morning babe, yeah that sounds good! What is planned?xxx*

I worked a little longer but not ages because it never took her long to reply.

*You'll find out xxx*

I wondered what she was going to do or ask but I convinced myself it wouldn't be bad so I tried to work harder to make the day go quicker.

----

Nothing looked good, well nothing would look good enough for Jessie. I wanted to stun her by how I looked because she deserved it.

I finally decided on a pale coloured dress which reached just to the floor with some nude heels. My make up was light with a red lipstick standing out and my hair straightened. I grabbed my clutch as she rang me.

"I'm outside!"

"Now coming."

I quickly walked to the door and locked up then continued towards Jessie.

As I stepped into the car she took my breathe away by the black slim fitting dress she was wearing and just how she looked. But most of all her hair. It was dyed, black and wow it looked good. It was longer aswell now.

"Jess you look stunning!! Your hair?"

"Surprise do you like it?"

"I love it!"

"I love what you are wearing aswell, very beautiful!"

It didn't take us long to arrive at the Italian restaurant and we quickly got past the line and were walked to the table.

"This is a cute little place?"

"Holly told me about it, I've never been!"

I ordered a pepperoni pizza and Jessie ordered some type of pasta thing. I couldn't help myself but I kept finding myself staring at her.

"Have I got something on my face or?"

"No you just look so so beautiful!"

"Shh Izzi!"

"No because you are, really everyday I see you I realise how lucky I am."

"You are way to cute."

We held hands over the table as our food was brought over to us. We made small talk through the meal until our places were cleared.

"So you want your surprise?"

"I'd love it!"

She went to her bag and pulled out a black box with ribbon decorating it.

"It's not a ring just saying."

I laughed a little continuing to open it. I looked up to her with her nodding I lifted the top of the box. A key laid in the box.

"You are round mine so much and I really hate to think of you not being there. I'll be forever grateful to wake up to you everyday, move in with me?"

"Jess, of course I will!"

The feeling I got through my body when she asked was unexplainable. This was it, I knew my life was set. I would live with Jessie and maybe children one day but I knew she was the one. She leaned over the table and kissed me which set fireworks off in my belly

"Ring your boss and get the day off tomorrow, you can move in then?"

"Okay I'll try!"

When we were driving home my boss approved me having my day off so I got a number for a estate agent who told me a price and put it on the market.

Pulling up to Jess's house it felt weird that this would be my home from now on.

"Ah finally we're home!"

I sent her a cheesy smile and got out of the car making up to the house.

-------

I had to wake up early to make it to the flat in time for the estate agent. I'd agreed with Jessie to meet me there at 10:30 and I was now leaving to house at 9. I pulled up to my flat which seemed unfamiliar in ways because I hadn't been there in so long. A few minutes after being in the flat the estate agent turned up ready to take photos.

We spoke about how much I could sell it for and everything was set. It was 10:30 and I was waiting for Jessie to turn up. I didn't have much to move because she didn't need any of my furniture but it meant the flat would see for more so it didn't bother me.

Instead of waiting for Jessie I started putting my clothes and stuff I needed to take in boxes. I heard the door open and shut then I saw Jess appear on the door.

"How's everything going?"

"Yeah it's all well but come help!"

After about 3 hours everything which I needed was packed some in my car then some in Jessie's. We had to get rid of some stuff but we got a company to come and pick it up and they paid me for it which was helpful.

It was weird knowing it was my last time in this flat. It was my fresh start and now I was beginning a new life with Jessie. Soon to be an auntie everything was going well.

We got back to our house which still felt weird and chucked my clothes into the wardrobe. I had multiple places to put everything and it was all settled well. Jess had really made an effort to make me feel at home so I had my own drawes and she gave me part of her massive wardrobe. We chilled for a bit before falling asleep together in my new house.

After so long I finally felt at home.