Chapter 11

Me and Jessie sat at the bar waiting for them to arrive. First in was Rachel and Hannah who were straight with Jessie getting just as competitive as her. Next in was Sam I ran up to her it was about I year since I'd seen her we caught up as I saw Dani and Liam in. I was introduced to Liam when I saw Holly walk in. I thought Jessie was kinda joking but she was taking this seriously. Ali walked in next then followed by Lance. We ordered a large round if drinks to see us through the bowling.

"Come on then Jessie let's get it over with in gonna beat you anyway so.."

All her team argued back and we started the game. I went up first getting a strike and boasting to Jessie's team. Jessie went next and got one off a strike. Jessie's team were in the lead for a little while but watching Jessie she looked so happy I felt bad but good beating her I'm the end by a couple of points.

"Not so cocky now are we team Jessie??"

"Drinks on the winning team?"

"I've got work tomorrow, sorry I'm gone!"

Jessie agreed and we left saying goodbye to everyone and agreeing to do it again.

"You not saying much cause you lost Jess?" I teased her on the way back I'm the car.

"Never gonna hear the end of this am i?"

"Nope!"

We got back at about 10:30 and because we had work the next day we went up to bed. I woke up to see Jess walking out of the bathroom from a shower.

"That's not a bad way to wake up haha."

"Shhh you go get in the shower."

I done what she had said and had a shower and got ready. Jessie offered me a lift so we left at 8:30 am. I got to work and went straight into a meeting.

"The company is going to be getting bigger and bigger we think we need two more managers so the existing managers Isobel and Lizzie can have more flexible hours. We will discuss it with them two and get back to you by the end of the day."

We were held behind and me and Lizzie decided on Dani because she had managed before we also chose a boy called Jake as he was always there to help us out. We told them and they were both over the moon. It was a great idea to have more managers as the work load was heavy but would be better now. We came out of the meeting and went to lunch.

"I can't believe I'm a manager now aswell!"

"I know it's great! The best team."

"So what do you think of Liam?"

"He's lovely!! He really cares for you!"

"That's great because I'm pregnant!"

"Wow! that's brilliant! Congrats!"

"I'm so happy and I know they'll have a great godmother!"

She smiled as she said this. I was beyond honoured that she had chose me.

"What me?? Thank you!"

We spoke a bit longer about these things and headed back to work. It was about 4 as I received a text from Jess.

*Holly's coming round tonight, you still gonna stay? xxx*

I wanted to be with Jess but her and Holly hadn't spent time just them together for ages so I felt like giving them some time. I had stayed at Jess's a lot and maybe we needed some nights apart.

*Im gonna stay at home tonight, have fun maybe I'll see you tomorrow xxxx*

I know this came off mean but something Dani said had stood out that we were basically living together. None of my feelings had changed towards her but some nights away might do us some good.