Chapter 19

I helped Clair with a couple of bags and we went inside. Jessie and Holly were sat on the sofa with some quiet music playing.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"Oh hey Jessie!"

Clair replied to this and laughed.

"Not in a mean way but that was to my girlfriend."

She left and I went and at next to her. I kissed her a few times when Clair and Holly were laughing. Me and Clair went through the stuff we brought and I finally got the bracelets.

"Well I was thinking that it would be nice to have something to remind us of our time her. Clair agreed so I brought us all matching bracelets. I got each one out and past them to each other.

"They are lovely thank you babe!"

"Thank you Izzi!"

We all fitted them on each other and I think they all liked them. I hadn't realised but we were leaving tomorrow at 7 because Jesses manager said we had to.

"Clair we leave tomorrow, probably have to go about 7."

"Hmm that's bad but we've had a great time, maybe a chill day at the beach tomorrow?"

"Sounds great!"

We spent the rest of the night talking about pretty much anything. We went to be about 9 as we started to pack our stuff again. It only took us about an hour to get our suitcases packed. We had our stuff left out for tomorrow so we could spend the whole day out.

"Wake up babyy."

Jessie was kissing me quickly all over my face.

"That's a good way to wake up. You're already dressed?"

"You looked so peaceful but hurry up!"

Ah left the room and I quickly got ready. We arrived to the beach in no time and all sat down.

******

It was now about 3:30 we had spent all the day at the beach. We filled out day looking out on the crystal sea. We had some lunch delivered which was lovely. The day had gone so fast and we were now heading back to the villa. Our last day was perfect and we were now sat out on the deck with a glass of wine and some tapas. We had finished by about 6:30 and went to fully pack everything. We had to leave about 7 so the trip was finished.

"It's gonna be sad to leave."

"I know but atleast we've been here."

She smiled and continued to pack. We were all ready about 6:50 and about to say goodbye. Jessie, Holly and Clair all started crying and saying how much they would miss each-other. Clair came up to me and said she thought of me as a best friend and how happy she was for me and Jess. We heard the taxi outside and all finally said goodbye.

*********

Stepping out of the plane into the cold air of England was not very nice.

"I've heard a lot of fans are outside so me and Holly are going to see them, someone will take you to the car."

She smiled and her and Holly walked out through the main entrance whereas I was ushered out of a side exit. Being led into a black tall car I sat for what seemed like ages. Jet lag had really set in and I just needed to sleep. They got I'm the car at least and they didn't seem tired at all.

"Jess do you mind if I go home tonight? I'm so tired and you have work tomorrow right?"

"Yeah it's fine, I do indeed I'm gonna be so tired, we'll drop you off!"