Chapter 25

Sunday was spent wrapped up together with a pile of blanket over us. We ate way to much and watched too many soppy movies but I never complained. The day was great and we were now snuggled up in bed with Jackson laying at the bottom.

"What you thinking?"

Jessie had been staring into nothing for ages with something massively bothering her.

"I've got something bad to say."

"What?"

"I've got to go to La for two weeks."

Her face broke as she said this right infront of me a tear ran down her cheek. Knowing I couldn't make it better because I wanted to do the exact same as she was right now but I had to be strong for her.

"Hey hey look at me! You're gonna go make a great album then come back to me waiting for you! It's not great but it's your career you've worked so hard for!"

She wiped her tear which didn't really remove it but she gently smiled.

"I know I just don't want to leave you."

"You know Id come with you but asking for the time off would be cheeky. Let's make the most of this week? When do you leave?"

"Friday 9:40pm."

"Let's get planning for this week then!"

We arranged things to do and what the plans were it started with u shopping tomorrow seeing if she could get some new stuff for LA. I wanted to savour every night I got to hold her in my arms so I held her as tight as possible and fell into a sleep.

"Wake up sleepy head!!"

"Izzi get your fat arse up!"

"I'll tip water over you?!"

Well that was a annoy way to wake up if it was anyone but Jessie they would piss me off.

"Oh will you know?"

I pulled her and got her onto the bed with me laying on top of her placing wet kisses all down her neck.

"Izzi please we need to get ready!"

Not just yet. I pulled my vest over my head and then took my shorts down.

"Would you care to join me in the shower?"

"Don't do this."

"Come on Jessie, I know you want to."

She sighed doing what I did then followed me into the bathroom. I pushed her up against the wall roughly kissing her fumbling around try to turn the shower on. As soon and it was on I took of my final layer off and got in calling Jess in. She quickly got in and kissed me again.

"Do you need me to wash you Jessie?"

"I think I might."

I ran my hands over her soft body feeling just how perfect she was. She let a few moans showing me where she liked it. Wait, I just heard something. I swear. Buy shit I couldn't focus enough with Jessie coming closer to me every second.

"Izzi what's up?"

"Jess I thi-"

She cut me off mid sentence with a kiss, not just a kiss it was rough and passionate and it just made me want her more. I couldn't stop my hands from moving to where jessie wanted. Her moans had got so loud anyone on the street must have heard them.

I heard it again a knock against her front door.

"Jess please s-someone's at the door."

She tried to hold me back but I grabbed a towel and ran downstairs. Oh god just please don't let it be her mum or dad. I opened the door to see Holly stood there with a red face smirking a little.