Chapter 31

Friday 3:23am.

Jessie was back today. I had to leave at 6 am but I couldn't sleep through excitement. I laid eyes wide open until it finally showed 5:30am. I quickly got up chucking some grey skinny sweatpants with a black jumper. I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal as it was the only thing Jessie had left in her house after being away. I was waiting for the second the clock showed 6 for me to leave. I slipped on my all black air max and left her house.

I had been told to wait in a tiny car park underneath the main Heathrow airport. I guessed she would meet all her fans then would get some help with bringing her suitcases to meet me.

It was now 6:40 as I stood looking at the lift. There were some floor numbers which would changed as the lift moved so I knew when Jessie was getting here. Another ten minutes past as the red number started moving showing them moving. I began walking closer to the lifts realising if this wasn't Jessie I would look a little creepy. The lift had stopped at a different level but I guessed it was to drop of some of her crew to a different level. The lift moved before I saw it stop on this level. I stood straight in view of the lift so I would be the first thing she saw.

The doors slowly in her open as her black shortish hair appeared above her eyes beaming at me. We didn't say anything she just quickly pulled two suitcases out as her manager Cez took the other. She immediately came up to me planting the most fierce kiss on my lips. God knows how long it last but I didn't care because it was amazing. Id craved for her touch, her smell, her feel just everything about her and I finally had her back with me.

"I've been waiting to do that for 2 weeks!"

She then kissed once, twice no three times more before I could get out any words.

"Jess I can't believe you're back, baby how I've missed you!"

I pulled each part of her body closer so we were as close as possible for a hug. I squeezed her back and the hug fire up a spark in my body again. I felt like me again. Her manager than began to walk over to us.

"Thank you for setting the past two weeks up as much a I've missed this one it's been an amazing experience!!"

"Anything for my best client, see you girls later!!"

He blew me and Jessie a kiss before re-entering the lift and leaving it just is two.

"I'm so glad to have you back in England! Are you jetlag?"

"I'm so tired can't you see?"

I laughed looking at her face which if you looked close enough you could see a few signs of tiredness but she still looked beautiful as ever.

"You look gorgeous! Can you not see how tired I am?"

"Hmm yeah you do look a bit shit?"

"I'm just gonna drop you off then go back to mine okay?"

We both laughed as I slapped her arm which led her into pretending it hurt. We got into my car as I drove the way back to Jessie's house.

"Babe can we go an pick Jackson up later? I really miss him?"

"Yeah course, aren't you gonna sleep?"

"I won't be able too! I'll just wait until tonight?"

"That's fine with me!"

It took a bit longer to get back to Jessie's so we pulled up to her house about 7:50.

I used most of my energy up just dragging two of the heaviest suitcases up to the house watching her stride with the two lightest. We got inside as she walked around like a little kid walking round a toy store.