Chapter 3

"It only been like 2 weeks!! Oh shhh you look stunning!!" I said, wait was I flirting?? I don't even care if I was. the night flowed well Dani and Holly got on well so did me and Holly but I mainly spoke to Jessie. We had finished our meals and Dani had to leave because she had work the next day and Holly said she was up early for dance the next morning so it was just me and Jessie left.

"So how long have you been in London for?" Jessie asked

"About a month now, i really do like it here!" saying that made me think how much better I felt being here

"That's great! Know many people?"

"Not really, work colleges, Dani, Holly and now you quite well." she smiled as I said this

"You'll get to know more people as time goes on!" she was true, eventually I'd find some more people, not knowing what to say next I came out with

"I hope we can do this again sometime maybe just you and me?" WHAT??? Why did I just say this talk about saying what your think! course I wanted to go on a date with her but I don't think she wants to.

"Is that you asking me on a date? I think you'll have to ask properly!" she said while winking to me over the table. I really didn't know she felt in any way like this.

"Haha okay, Jessie will you let me take you on a date?"

"It would be a pleasure, but I do have to go now, but text me the details! Bye babe!" As she said that she lent in and kissed me on the cheek, sparks flew through my body as she done this, did I like Jessie?

About a week had passed and me and Jessie were still trying to find a day we were both free, we texted quite a bit occasionally flirting but I just enjoyed talking to her in general. 'Intrigue' my fashion line was going amazing, my spring collection was due to come out in a week and we had quite a few billboards up in London telling people about it. We had a launch party in 2 weeks where we were inviting any big stars who would come.

Thursdays go quite slow as Dani isn't in work. It was about 3 and I was due to finish work in a little while when i remembered Jessie said she had a day off today but I said I was busy because I thought I would have a lot to do at work when we were quite slow. I decided it was worth a try so I text her

*Hey Jessie, I know it's late notice but works quite slow so I think I could leave a bit earlier to take you on that date we've been talking about? Xxx*

Jessie never took long to reply, this time she replied with

*I'd love that!! I'm just at home so whenever is good for you? Xxx*

*I'll pick you up at 6:30, text me your address, see you then xxx*

I left work at about 3:30 and got home around 4 just enough time to shower and get ready. I decided on a black fitting dress, it wasn't over the top but not casual, just right for the place we were going. I decided on one of the top chefs restaurants, I had to do a bit of name dropping to get a table but hopefully it would impress Jessie.

Her house was quite easy to find and I was there dead on 6:30, i thought going to here door would be the best option. as I knocked on the door I felt nervous but she soon opened it

"Hey!!! You're right on time! you look lovely!" This made me blush a bit

"Always! Have you seen you? How do you always look on point?" as I'd said this she just told me to 'shhhh' I led her to my car and we made our way to the restaurant.

We pulled up to the place as Jessie said

"No way!?!? I've wanted to go here for agess, thank you!" she seemed genuinely happy

I led her to the door and told them my name and we got led to a booth near the window.

I could already tell this was going to go well, I ordered mine and Jessie's drinks and started to decide what meal I'd be having.

Hope it's good! I know the updates are quite short but I hope to update regularly!