Chapter 6

I woke up to see Jess sleeping next to me as I remembered everything that happened yesterday. Sleeping next to Jessie really helped me. She started to stir a little until she finally woke up.

"Morning, you're a cute little sleeper!"

She smiled a lifted her head up for a kiss. I kinda forgot how good kissing her felt, we cuddled for a while with occasional kisses.

"Wait babe are you not at work today?" She asked me but I was one step ahead of her.

"Nope i mean I'm the boss so but I text Dani telling her."

"Oh okay! You know when I first saw you I thought you and Dani were a couple!"

"Haha really? Nope she's straight!" I think she had boyfriend.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Yeah let's go! You not got work today?" We sat down with our breakfast which was just toast with some juice.

"I have a concert later! So I need to leave here about 2/3 to get there and get ready, wait why don't you come watch?" I had heard Jessie's music but never saw her live.

"Yes I'd love that!"

"You can stand with Holly she sometimes stand at the front but not in the crowd or I n the side!"

"Okay well I'll go home in a bit then meet Holly somewhere?"

"Sounds fine I'll just ring her!" She picked up her phone and rang Holly.

*********

"Holly said for you to text her your address and she'll pick you up about 7." I was exited to see Jess live.

"Great well it's 12 now so if it's better I'll leave and let you get ready!"

"You can have a shower here or something?"

"Actually yeah I'll go get ready, see you in a bit." I went up and found the bath room quickly. I was quick in the shower and then got out but remembered my clothes were downstairs. I had no other choice but to go down and get them.

"Urm sorry Jessie will you just pass my clothes?" She looked me up and down then smiled. I went back upstairs and got ready as quick as I could. I was finished and went down.

"I'll see you tonight then! Thanks for having me! See you later!" I gave her a quick kiss picked up my phone and keys and went outside. I got into the car and decided I had some time to get rid of so I'd go to the gym.

I spent about 1 hour a half in the gym and finally got home and it was now 3 so I sat down for a bit and made some lunch. Thinking of Jessie was all I done. I decided to drop her a text.

*Just want to thank you for last night it helped telling someone! Good luck for tonight, I know you'll ace it! Can't wait to see you xxxx*

I started think about things and decided to give Joey a call. We spoke for about an hour mainly me telling him about 'Intrigue' and Jessie. He was happy and was happy I was too. It was now 4:30 and Holly had text me saying she was actually picking me up at 6:30 so I past 30 minutes with some tv until I decided to get ready. Jessie replied half way through me getting ready.

*Im glad you told me, I'm nervous but seeing you there is gonna make the night for me :) xxxx*

*Dont be nervous! I'll be there cheering you on! xxxx* I was dressed in black leggings with an oversized shirt it was nice not too casual. I heard a knocked and opened the door to Holly, she led me out to her car.

"Thank you for picking me up!"

"It's fine! You and Jessie hey? She won't stop talking about you. She likes you please don't hurt her."