Chapter 21

We had just arrived at 5:30 but luckily Jessie had fell asleep. This gave me a chance to get settled in and take the bags to the room. I asked the receptionist which was the nicest restaurant around and she told me a place about 5 minute walk along the sea front.

"Jess look where we are"

I shooked her gently as her eyes flirted then opening wide gazing at me then beginning to look around.

"Wait this is were you asked me to be your girlfriend!"

By now she had groggily stepped out of the car and was standing next to me with her hand wrapped in mine.

"Let's be going for tea I know a nice little place."

We took a short but beautiful walk down to the place. Hand in hand I couldn't believe how I had landed her, a superstar but it wasn't even that it was just her.

"This place looks lovely!"

We stepped into a modern family run place which was busy but still enough space for us. They immediately noticed it was Jessie J so we got the best table in the house. We only had main each and then shared a desert.

"Do you know why I've brought you here?"

"Hmm let me think? We've been together one month today!"

"Ahh you did know, I've got a little something for you but I'll give it to you on the beach."

"Well I've got something for you but you can have it now!"

"She pulled out a long box beautifully wrapped up. I opened it to see a necklace with the infinity sign on like the one I had brought her.

"I got this so we're matching. This is forever!"

"I promise."

I pulled her face close to mine not caring who saw. I kissed her showing just how much I loved her; She trailed the bottom of my lip so I allowed her to explore my mouth. After this the bill was brought over along with a few people wanting pictures. It was now 7:15 by the time we had walked to the hotel. We both wanted to get changed. Jessie wore a stunning maxi dress whereas I went for a shorts and a pretty little top. By now we had re done make up and hair and were ready to go.

"Right I need to go and do something, come outside when I text you. It won't be ages!"

"Well um okay!"

I quickly went to the lobby and got the small snacks and champagne I had already asked them to prepare. I went to the beach and placed everything pretty much where we were before. I placed a blanket down on the golden sand with some pillows, candles and rose petals.I went back and stood outside the hotel and texted Jessie to come outside. She was down in no time and I took her to the beach;We reached the beach and she looked so happy.

"You done this for me?"

"Of course! Sit down."

We sat on the blanket I also had some pillows to make it comfier. I pulled her favourite bottle of champagne out and poured two glasses.

"Here's to our first month!"

I clinked my glass with hers as I pulled out some little bits of food. I think she enjoyed the strawberries dipped in chocolate the most. There was no one else on the beach apart from us. The moon was perfectly placed starting down at us. The stars filled the blue sky which reflected on the sea. We had resulted in laying down with a couple of pillows to prop us up. I had my arm round Jessie when I nudged her to sit up.

"I want to give you your present now!"

She sat up and opened the box. She saw a Rose gold charm bracelet which had a strong story behind it.