24.1.13

24.1

Dear diary.

I went to the pool today, I went with Lucy and James. I don't think I've written about James yet, he's one of my friends. He doesn't go to the special school though, I met him at the park last week.

The pool was really fun, it was cool being under the water. My hearing went bad in the middle of it, but when it came back the noise was so loud I had to cover my ears and hide under the water. I could still hear everything under the water, but it was muffled and sounded cool. I kept blowing bubbles and trying to catch them in my hand. We played water volleyball with this big kid, who kept accidentally hitting James in the face with the ball. We used the string with flags on it as the net.

I really liked the water, and I know what I want to be now. I want to be a famous swimmer! I asked Mum when we got home if I could start getting swimming lessons and she signed 'we'll see'. Lucy told me that means no, but Mum has said that about getting icecream before, and we got some. Lucy just doesn't know what she's talking about.

James came over as well as Lucy, so I guess I can't say I've never had a boy over at my house anymore. It wasn't much different to having girls over, except he didn't want to play soft teddies. He did want to play with my Pokemon cards though, so that was okay. We had a battle with the pokemon cards, and Lucy beat us both. It was only because she got Gyrados. It's the best card I have. I had Caterpie, which really sucked. I had Pidgeott too though, so I didn't lose too badly.

It was a little weird though, James kept touching me the whole time we were with him. He's thirteen, and in high school. Maybe it's normal for highschool boys to be touchy? I don't know. He was nice though, so I hope he can come over again.

-Tonya