21.6.13

21.6

Dear diary.

I told Mum. I told her what James did and she's really angry. She called Aunty with the video call so Aunty came over. Aunty kept asking me questions like what he did what he said. She asked me if I let him see my boobs and if I let him touch me. She was really nice and she told me I wasn't in trouble and it wasn't my fault and that it's okay if I was scared.

James was made to come over and Mum stayed in my room with me so I didn't have to see him. Aunty was talking to his dad who came with him, and I could hear Aunty and James' dad fighting. James was yelling too, saying he didn't do anything, and James dad reckons James would never do that, and Aunty was yelling back and saying I would never lie about that. Mum kept holding me and stroking my hair and blowing into my ear. She really helped a lot.

James was made to sit in the car so his dad could talk to me because he's really good at seeing if someone's lying. But I wasn't so he had to believe me. When he decided I was telling the truth he apologised to me and gave me fifty dollars as a sorry. He told me James would be grounded for the rest of his life which made me feel better. Aunty took the money and put it in my money tin, saying she will buy something for me tomorrow.

My hearing was gone by the time James dad left and I was happy it stayed while he was here because it was nice hearing Aunty upset for me. It was like hearing she loved me but in a way that I believed it more. Because when she tells me she loves me every time she sees me it gets less and less of a good feeling. But her defending me made it better.

I'm glad I have an awesome family like mine. Even if they do annoy me a lot.

-Tonya