5.2.13

5.2

Dear diary.

James kissed me today. We were playing with the pokemon cards like we did last time, and he beat me because he had Gyrados. I made a duck face so he knew I wasn't upset even though I told him I hated him. Then he kissed me. It felt weird, kind of like when I bite my arm, except softer. And I couldn't stop when I wanted because he was holding my head. He tried to kiss me again but our teeth hit and Mum walked in so he couldn't try a third time. We both knew he'd get in trouble if Mum saw.

I don't know what to think about it. I know if a boy kisses you it means he likes you, and that you're supposed to like the kiss and like him back because you like the kiss. But I didn't like the kiss. So that means I don't like him, but i have to like him if he likes me. Unless I like girls, but I don't think I do. I might ask Mum about it, but if I tell her he kissed me, she might not let him over anymore. Maybe I could kiss Lucy tomorrow, and see if I like kissing her, and if I do then that means I like girls and that's why I didn't like the kiss James gave me. Then I can tell him I like girls and he can keep coming over to play with the pokemon cards, but he won't try to kiss me again. But he might not like it if I like girls, and stop being my friend. I don't want to lose any friends, but I don't want him to kiss me again.

I'm really tired and my head hurts from thinking too much.

-Tonya