The Semi-Finalists!

Monday morning...

"Good morning to all students, it's time for the announcements after a very long wait."Mei announced with a cheerful voice through the mic.

In the classrooms the students listened intently to the announcement because it was important and a rather big deal. A certain turquoise haired girl was feeling as nervous as hell. She twiddled her thumbs together while mumbling words of prayer underneath her breath.

All the other students were sharing the same feeling except Katsuki who was as bored as heck. His eyes were tired and the announcement wasn't really something new to him, but he could feel eyes burning onto the back of his head and he didn't even need to turn around to know who it was.

It was pretty obvious and Katsuki knew his problem but he seemed to have ignored it and every other stare that was burning into the back of his head.

"Now I am going to list out all the semi finalists who will compete for the two spots for the finals. Remember if your name isn't called out.. try again next year."

Mei's sudden blunt, but harsh tone seemed to have send chills down everyone's spine.

"I got it since Katsuki is a judge he'd probably make it hard for everyone." Airi noted under her breath.

"I hope I get in." Mina whispered over to Airi sounding excited and giddy.

"Well. Good luck." Airi wished her friend.

"Thanks." Mina chirped

"Those judges are never gonna pick you if you chose that song." Tsuyu butted in with her normal blunt tone.

This made Mina immediately slump in her chair "You don't have to be so honest about it." she pouted.

"It's okay Mina, I don't even think I can get in." Airi confessed.

"Judging by the way you and Shoto held those guitars so professionally out of the audition room looking so confident I can only guess that you impressed the judges." Tsuyu clarified making Airi excitedly and determined not before a harsh voice interrupted them.

"Shut the fuck up! No one was impressed, take it from me!" Katsuki exclaimed in a low quiet voice not blocking out the other school announcements that Mei had to list out before the actual announcements of the semi finalists.

Shoto having caught on their conversation due to the blonde's loud voice. He felt disappointed that one particular judge didn't like his performance but all that talk is coming from someone who is his rival in a way.

"I don't remember anything about you hating it. If I recalled your reaction was most likely better than any other reaction you gave anyone else." Shoto stated, making Katsuki direct a fierce glare to him.

"Oh yeah, You were like 'Holy shit!' or something." Airi told fist bumping her fists together in realization.

"Really bro?" Kirishima asked

"NO. Why would-"

"What? Kacchan really said that?" Izuku questioned joining in out of nowhere.

"Where'd you come from Deku!!"

"And now that the auditions are over we have selected about 5 of them out of all and here I will introduce them.."

"It's gonna be me!" Mina squealed

"Shut your fucking mouth about that already!"

"Our first pick is a duo who really lifts the bar up high for people's expectations, a duo who goes big taking a huge risk performing their show in front of us, and one of them certainly impressed me, and the duo are..."