Teams

"Sir!" a transformer look alike next to Mei exclaimed 'Is this Lida?' "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" I was bouncing in excitement "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers atrocious villains appear indoors at a high rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals - in this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2 on 2 indoor battles."

"Wait sensei! Without basic training?" Airi shouted raising her hand.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up. You're dealing with actual people now."

'Real people..?!' Mei and Airi deadpanned looking at each other with glum expressions. Then some students started bombarding All Might with questions:

"Sir, will you be deciding who wins?"

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Momo asked

"Can we beat them anyway?" Katsuki asked sending chills

"I don't really care as long as I can get a satisfying fight" Airi said determinedly as if her ego was suddenly bigger than before.

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asked nervously

"How shall we be split up?" Lida asked

"Can we choose our teams?" Mei questioned

"Isn't this cape crazy." Aoyama asked sparkling

All Might looked like he was about to explode out of anger "I'LL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!" he exclaimed irritated "Now listen here." he said while opening a book - specifically a teacher's guide book.

"A script?" Airi thought a hand on her hip.

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

"Somehow the situation feels very American! The cliche kind actually" Mei said earning nods from different people in the class

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" Sensei said lifting a box labelled 'lots' out of thin air.

"So there is a possibility that we have to go against each other?.." Airi asked gesturing towards herself and Mei.

Mei crossed her arms over her chest "Positive there is a 89% chance that we will not be paired with each other."

"Awesome! But I still think that we're going to be paired together." Airi said

Mei scoffed "There is only an 11% chance that could happen.."

But she was cut off by All Might "Let's do this quickly!" he said getting ready to announce the teams:

Team A

Midoriya Izuku and Ochaka Uraraka. Uraraka looks happy while Izuku was flustered and nervous.

Team B

Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji. They both looked intimidating with no emotion present on their face.

Team C

Minoru Mineta and Momo Yaoyorozu. Mineta had a relieved expression on while Momo's face remained neutral. Mineta exclaimed that now he had her body to himself. Behind him the two best friends have him disgusted looks making mental notes to stay away from him and punch him the second the get.