JUDGES' PROFILE - WAVE 3

Just in case you didn't know, JUDGING PHASE has already started a week ago!
Wanna know what your judges are like?

Here are the judges for
PHOENIX WARS | WRITERS' AWARD 2018
WAVE 3!!!

FILIPINO CATEGORY

🌟 SilentMusikera 🌟

🌟 SilentMusikera 🌟

                  Also known as Eya/Era, the self proclaimed Kyosa on her town, the girl who had finally found her interests in writing and in making book covers(graphics), and now, she's improving her passion to achieve her goals. She's good in Filipino technicalities and punctuations but, building English sentences was her weakness. She was having difficulties in making English sentences but then, she knew how to use every words from it. She loves to read stories having a unexpected plot twist, despite if that's cliché. She also loves reading stories who can catch her heart and make her read it till midnight.

🌟 WittyInsane 🌟

                  A picky reader who is scrupulous to vivid details of both emotion and visual executions. Nath pays a lot of attention in the writing style but fastidious when it came to the technical aspects of grammar, punctuations, and sentence and paragraph structure. Though this judge is a multi-genre reader and writer, she has a special heart for anything related to the Fantasy, Action, and Romance genre. That being said, she's extra meticulous when reading such stories within the radar of her heart. Other than those, she's nice... or at least she thought she is!

🌟 EurusAthena 🌟

                     EurusAthena is one of the Phoenix Wars admin. Even though she encounters math on decimal, binary and numbers in all bases on her daily life as an Engineering student; she will always have some of her time for her love of literature.      
                     She loves numbers as much as she loves words. According to her, debugging programs and codes are just the same as correcting sentence structures and pointing out errors. EurusAthena  will still read your story in spite of grammatical errors as long as it is catchy enough. But if she saw that your story doesn't have a flow, she will stop reading it and will move on to the other entries.

🌟 MidoriVerde 🌟

                        MidoriVerde is a male-like female who transforms her frustrations in to words. When active, her mind turns in to universe. She loves to read manga, especially those with "OH GOSH!" and "what was that?" effect. Bob Ong is Verde's favorite Filipino author, and a collector of his books. Dan Brown is her fave foreign author and also collects his Langdon series books, Verde loves how twisted his stories becomes as the page numbers increase. The following just implies that cliches is not her style. Lastly, outstanding grammar might be an advantage but Verde understands the struggle, a little mistake won't kill her anyway.