14) Gone Again

'Feel Special' was something special.
-
There, the same girl, I can recognise her from anywhere. Now she was standing next to me.
"Can we talk now?" I asked.
"For now, yes." She kept looking at the distance.
"What were you saying about this, time?"
"86 years and 75 years, our times stood still whenever we were holding each other." She replied.
"But what if we can't be together?" I asked.
"Like everyone, you'll be remembered."
She pointed at the sunset and sighed.

"One goes up, one must come down." She said.
"75? Is that an age?" I questioned as the girl, still staring blankly at the horizon, nodded her head.
"Is it my age." I answered.
She didn't say anything.
"Why is it going down?"
She didn't say anything.
"What is it then?"

At that moment, she finally looked at me.
"Time is unstoppable, only those you know and don't know will determine how you live and how you die."
I listened as she continued.
"I will say, that your time will deplete quicker than mine, only because you try to save me and you succeed, but sometimes you will fail."

The girl walked towards the edge.
"Where are you going?"
"You must master time, you must take care for those who are with you. Please, take care of her."
That was the last thing she said before she jumped.

It's been 2 days since Momo told me about her secret, it's almost fascinating to hear that she could see when people will die. Yet, it's a scary thought, no one wants to know when they'll die.
Momo seems to be the one who's really affected by this, I won't lie knowing each persons' time just makes it harder to be with them. Even if you're the cause.

There was a knock at the door and I rushed towards it. Momo, who looked tired from walking, was standing outside. That's when I realised that I do have school, though in a weeks time we'll have a break from all this work. We just hope we'll be alive to live it.

"Morning Dahyun." Momo smiled happily.
"Morning Momo, you know you don't have to walk to my house, you could wait for me at school." I proposed, but she insisted.
"I feel better holding your hand."
I remembered, holding her hand makes our time stop.
"But all this effort for me?" I questioned.
"Everything is for you." She grabbed my hand and pulled towards herself.

As she did that, Momo checked my neck and her wrist. Smiling, she replied.
"Our time stood still."
I watched as she skipped forward whilst dragging me with her. I'm just happy to see her in this mood again.

We reached the crossroads, waiting for the the green man to turn. Momo was humming a tune, closing her eyes and smiling wildly, we waited to cross as the cross lights turned. The sound starts to ring.
We both started to walk same pace and she still held tight on my hand. That's when on the oncoming traffic I heard a distant horn. It was constant throughout, it wasn't until I jerked my head to it that I saw a car about to run into us. With enough time, I managed to shove Momo on the safe side with me tumbling into her.

For a brief moment I thought we would get hit. Other bystanders came to help us as we were regaining our sight. They said that without me noticing the car, we would both be in on the floor of the cold road. The car that flew past never stopped, people say it was a reckless driver.

Momo shook her head and came over to where I was. She was shaking, her arms wrapped around me as if I almost died.
Well, we almost did.

Finally, we arrived at school, more or less psychologically sane. I knew that Momo was recollecting her thoughts after that, so was I in that matter. Our friends were waiting for us just outside the school building and as one of them ran up to us, they instantly knew something was wrong.

"You guys look tense, what happened?" Tzuyu asked whips the others heard as well.
"We almost got hit by a car." I replied as I heard them gasp.
"I'm very glad that you're both alright." Jihyo spoke.
"I owe it all to Dahyun, she was the one who pushed me out of the way first." Momo said as she sighed.

The bell rang and we started to walk up to our Home Room. It was normal up until the end of the day.
We were all exhausted once again, it wasn't all hard, it was draining for he most part.
(A/N, just like my first week of Sixth Form).

Me, Chaeyoun and Tzuyu were in the cafeteria, waiting, sitting and mostly eating.
The others didn't come when it was 30 minutes before lunch finished.
"Sorry we're late." Sana said as the other 6 sat down.
"Where were you guys?" Tzuyu asked.
"We almost wanted to go and find you." Chaeyoung added.

"We had to help with our teacher for work organisation." Jeongyeon answered.
"Aw, you guys missed them three, didn't you?" Jihyo chuckled.
"Well, we were worried." I replied.

I saw Momo smile as she moved closer to me.
I already knew what she was going to do. In preparation, I rested my hand upwards on my lap and waited for Momo.
She gently placed her hands onto mine. As soon as she did, I felt a small shock. We both jolted our hands away, when she turned I could see it in her eyes that something was wrong.
"No...No, No." I heard her mumble, she was shaking her head vigorously.
Her eyes fixated onto my neck.

What happened?
Momo dropped my hand and stepped away.
"Momo, what's wrong?" I asked.
She kept shaking her head and soon afterwards, she ran out of the cafeteria.
The whole room had its eyes on us.
"Dahyun, what happened?" Jihyo asked.
I didn't even know myself.

-
I wanna point out that I have not been updating that much lately. I just started Sixth Form like 3 weeks ago and there's a lot of information.
I'll try to keep updating and finish this book, but it may take a while.
I'm very thankful to all of you and the comments make me very happy.

Love, Wolflover 🐺 🐺 💓 💓