1) Well Known CEO

Based on Dahyun's point of view.

"Yah, Dahyun-ah!" A voice echoed through my ears. I groaned and covered my head in my pillow.
"Dahyun!" They shook me away, making me fall to the floor.
"Waaaae...!" I shouted and looked up.
"You're going to be late for school." It was Chaeyoung, she had her arms crossed her chest and eyes that flared at me.
In a groggy voice I said, "What's the time?"
"It's 7:00."
Hastily I stood up, looking at my phone.
"Why didn't my alarm go off?"
"You slept through it, I turned it off and wanted to ask you, where were you last night?" The short girl threw me my towel, as I stood there and recalled what happened yesterday.

Last Night

"Come on you're slow at walking." The black haired girl ran in front of me.
I finally caught up with her when we reached the edge of the building which overlooked Seoul.
"All your parents buildings always have spectacular views."
It's not her first saying this, she always wanted how the buildings were like. So I showed her.
"Dahyun-ssi..."
I turned to her as she called me.
"Thank you."
I smiled and held her hand in the process as we both looked out.

"You can tell me when we get to school, remember you have a school council assembly in front of the whole school." Chaeyoung walked out of my room.
I forgot we have a school council assembly, at least Jihyo will be taking over.
I sighed and decided to take a shower before getting ready.
.
.
.
"You're late!" The leader shouted at me, as I arrived in the auditorium.
"Sorry, my alarm didn't wake me up." I bowed respectively.
"Dahyun-ssi, where were you last night when we needed you?" The oldest came out of the curtains.
"You needed me?" I asked confused.
"Last night, we tried to call you and text you but you weren't responding, we changed the plan." The second oldest girl came behind her.
I remembered that I changed my number and got a new phone.
"Let's just go over what we have to say."

"Dubu!" A voice shouted and I immediately knew who it was.
"Moguri!" I shouted back to the girl who was running towards me, giving me a hug.
"Thanks for the tour last ni—." I quickly covered her mouth, I didn't want the others to hear where I was last night.
"What is she talking about?" Jihyo asked.
"I-I don't know?" My voice reaches an octave higher.

"Whatever, we need to get ready." Nayeon passed over some pieces of paper.
"Sorry Momo, but we have to get an assembly going." Jeongyeon walked with Nayeon to the front of the hall.
"I guess I'll see you in assembly?" I said.
"Yeah sure." She gave me a peck on the cheek and walked away.
We gathered around in a circle as Jihyo gave us pieces of paper which speeches on them. Basically the whole premise of the assembly was to promote the music festival that we've been planning since the school dance.

It may seem a bit far fetched, but we agreed on it and even asked our friends.
Now it came to the real thing, actually speaking out ideas. You may be thinking that it's not that big of a deal, but there's always people trying to make it better which is not a problem unless they come and threaten us.
Since my secret has been revealed, people have been a lot careful and lenient to their words.
"Are we ready?" I asked them.
"We've been waiting since, I really think they'll like it." Jihyo peeked through the curtains.

One by one, each of us presented our speeches and everyone seems to be liking the idea, but the one thing that caught my eye in the audience was my precious Momo.
There she sat like an angel, she smiled the whole way through.
Maybe I slipped on my words a bit, though who cares?

Finally, Jihyo wrapped up the assembly by thanking everyone and especially the teachers for the support.
As expected they clapped in unison, I knew that people will like it.
"We've finished." Jeongyeon threw her hands in the air almost throwing the papers.
"We just need everyone's ideas and not batter us." Jihyo sighed and gathered all the papers she gave us.
"It's first lesson, we should go now." Nayeon headed for her bag which was placed near the podium.

The others started to go head to their lessons, I on the other hand didn't want to, but I should since my friends are there. I just didn't want to see other people staring at me.
Yes, it's been a year since my exposure, still people are... should I say... very judgemental.
I could occasionally hear people backchatting me, lying to me.
Oh well, I'm used to it.

My first lesson was Maths, at least I sit near to Tzuyu, Chaeyoung can annoyingly kick my chair from behind.
I opened the door to see the class fixated onto me, as I scuttled my way to my seat, everyone seemed turn back towards the teacher.
The student from the front of our row started to pass sheets to the back, as I looked closely I felt my heart drop.
"Are you kidding me, another test?" My head was already flat onto the table.

"Yeah... I want to scream my lungs out." Tzuyu sighed and I could feel what she was feeling.
"Come on, straight A student you can do this." From the back Chaeyoung spoke.
I'm not in the mood— that's what I wanted to say, but I didn't.
"Your time starts now."
.
.
.
"I hate that we have test!" Tzuyu slammed her hand down hard onto the table bench.
"Calm down, I don't want you to attract attention." I said.
For the past few lessons we had test the whole day. That's why Tzuyu is acting this way, I mean it's very annoying and I won't lie she's not wrong.
Our other friends started to come from the cafeteria and my mood started to improve better than before.

"Momoring!" Shouting as across to her.
"Dubu!" She started to run to me, almost tripping me onto the floor.
"You two literally saw each other this morning." Jihyo rolled her eyes.
"You can never break love." Sana sighed.

I held Momo's hand near my chest as I leant on her arm. Close enough to head, I was able to smell the delicious perfume she wore last night.

-
DahMo is back!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤