2) Couples

Flashback- Yesterday Night

"Hold up! Where are we going?" My girlfriend turned around in shock.
"I want to show you something." I grabbed her hand and led her to the building which was newly built.
"This is new?" She asked.
I proceeded to nod as she kept asking, she always likes view especially the view of the whole city.

Maybe one day I can take her to a hike and see the city as a whole.

As we arrived at the foot of the building, I noticed that Momo was shaking with joy.
"You really seem happy." I smirked.
"I get to see the view with you."
We almost walked into the elevator when two people I saw waving at me.
"Dahyun!"
"Mom, Dad?" I watched as they came running at me.
"It's you and Momo, are you going to see the top?" My father asked.
"Yes, if there's no trouble."

They chuckled, "Of course not, but Dahyun..."
I was about to go back, then I heard them again.
"We want to talk to you about something."
I looked over at Momo who was waiting patiently, I told her to wait for another minute as my parents took me into a room.
They faced didn't look happy anymore, I knew it was serious from the beginning.

"We heard that you're have I trouble in your school with other students." My mother started.
"We know it's all to your exposure, I know you don't want us to help... but—." I immediately cut them off.
"It's fine, you don't have to help, I'll cope."
Actually, I appreciate their help, but I didn't want them to think it's their fault. I felt bad.

My mother hugged me, my face snuggled into her neck, almost enough I could smell her perfume. It practically smells like Momo's perfume, actually I think they use the same brand.

Flashback End

"You okay?" Momo nudged me.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I tried to smile, maybe a little too much.
Letting her sit down in my seat, I saw that the other girls looked at me weirdly.
"What?" As soon as I spoke, they chuckled almost maniacally.
"It's funny that you two were snuggling on top of a building." Sana giggled as she nuzzled into Tzuyu's neck, but what she said made me more confused.

"You know?!"
"According to Momo, you guys were staring out into the moonlight." Jeongyeon scoffed in a good way.
She looked flustered when I turned to look in her direction, Momo didn't know how to lie so instead she turned her head away like she didn't do anything.
"I can't believe you told them."
"You never said to not tell them." She shrugged playfully and laid her head onto my shoulder.
I wanted to nudge her off, but that's too mean.

"Surprised that Dahyun didn't blurt it out first." Chaeyoung smirked and held her hand out towards Tzuyu.
"Pay up girl."
A disbelief sigh came from the tall girl as she searched deeply in her pocket just to find 5,000 won.
"You guys were betting?" I said in shock whilst Tzuyu handed her the money.
"Yup and I won." Chaeyoung chuckled with the money she had received.
"You had to not say it." Tzuyu sighed once again.
Should I feel sorry?
Nah.

"So that's where you were yesterday." Nayeon realised and I realised that maybe Momo blurting it out wasn't a smart idea.
"I'm sorry." I lowered my head.
"At least we didn't have to prepare for an important presentation." Jihyo scoffed.
I could see the shade side of her, it wasn't pretty. I kind of feel guilty now.
Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon walked off in the other direction.

"Sorry, I just had to tell someone." Momo held me tighter as I looked up.
"It's okay, they'll get over it soon." I sighed, maybe.
.
.
.
It's almost lunch and I can see on my friends face that they couldn't wait to leave the library. Even though it was our free period, Mina insisted that we should study since our exams are coming up in a few months. Luckily, I was still an straight A student and that's why I'm helping Momo with their Sport Studies.

In fact that she does do well in her Sport Studies, it's that she wanted me to tag along as she works.
"You don't have to have me next to you while you work." I said as I smiled.
"But you encourage me." Momo pouted cutely.
That was very cheesy, yet I still fell in love with her cuteness.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me.
"Hey. I'm doing my work." The latter lied.
"Don't lie, you like this." I smirked.
"Eww!" I heard from the couch next to us.
It was Chaeyoung who pulled a face at me — well a disgusted face.

"What now?"
"We are in a library and all I see is you cuddling with Momo." Chaeyoung scoffed.
I chuckled, "Says the the one who is snuggling up with Mina."
Mina nodded as she kept writing.
"M-Mina..." Chaeyoung looked at her girlfriend.
"Sorry Chae, but it's true."

On the other side of the library was Sana and Tzuyu were laughing with each other.
Of course I didn't know what they were laughing about, but they were pointing at our direction. That's when I thought about something.
We were all happy. Happy with each other, we always stood by each other especially them. They stood by me.

It may sound quite obvious from what I'm saying, but I never appreciate that until now.
The school bell rang just in time as I finished that thought.