12) Drunk Out In Bed

I opened my eyes, like before she was standing at the edge of the building. This time she was facing me and not the ground.
"Hey!" I shouted.
"Stay away." She said.
"I won't do anything, just let me come to you." To be honest, I was scared in that moment. I didn't want her to fall.
"What's bothering you?" I asked calmly.

"It's you. I can't be around you." Her hands began to shake out of fear, I stood there confused.
"Take my hand and we'll talk about it."

I jolted awake to a massive headache, I feel sick. I squinted my eyes to see that I was in my bed. I confused, I didn't remember going back to my house. I only remembered... the music festival and after that we went to eat out.

Wait... we ordered Soju! Oh no... I must've passed out with...

MOMO!

I looked over to the my left side to see my girlfriend sleeping beside me. She shuffled to her own side, she was still asleep.
I needed to recollect of what happened last time.

"You're awake." A voice came from the door as it opened.
"Ch-Chae?" I rubbed my eyes.
"What happened last night?"
"You and Momo drank too much and all of us had to drag you home." She rolled her eyes.
I sat on the side of the bed and took a deep breath.
Chaeyoung sat down as well.
"It wasn't a hassle, your parents helped us."
"Us?" I questioned.
"All of us came with, it was also late at night. It's like a sleepover, almost."

Yeah... sure.
Nervous and worried, I finally asked her, "What happened with us?"
She had a look of uncertainty, yet she had a smile.
"Let's go downstairs, you need to sit down for this."

I followed her downstairs were loud chattering came from the dining room.
Everyone was sitting around the table, they stopped what they were doing when I walked in.
"Good morning Dahyun." Jihyo waved happily.
I waved back.
"Come sit, I've made you breakfast to ease your hangover." Jeongyeon placed the platter.

"Thanks." I mumbled.
I was quite embarrassed to have them seeing me like this and what I may have done the night before. Now I was regretting for asking.
I sat down in my seat whilst everyone else stayed silent.
Thankfully, Chaeyoung helped to break it.

"Miss Drunk over here wants to know what happened last night." She smirked.
They all laughed, leaving me in an awkward position.
"Well... let's see." Sana started, "When you two started to have your 4th bottle that's when it kicked off."

Nayeon momentarily joined in, "That's true, you two started to mumble some words and Momo forced you into a kiss."
"Then Momo was shouting 83 all the time whilst staring at your neck, saying that you should stay with her until you die." Tzuyu shrugged as she continued eating.

"What?" I asked.
"All night she was holding you and never let anyone near. She's a keeper, I think." Jeongyeon spoke.
Mina sighed, "Then she was talking to you about time or something, you were both very intoxicated."

Wait. Time?

Flashback

"Dahyun, you're time... I want to spend all the time you have together...I'll protect you forever... Dahyun, don't tell anyone... b-but I know something will happen to you in 83 years. And-And... you'll not going to be here, with me."

"But don't worry, I'm here D-Dahyun... 3...2...1...59...58...fifty whatever..."

Flashback End

I remember her rambling about time. My time.
83 years? She was talking to me to stay with her. Back at the police station, 'I won't let you go below 84.' Was she talking about my time in years?
What's going on with her, she's been acting strange and I've never seen her attach to me like this.

I continued to listen to their conversation.
"I'm just glad last night was over, we can rest now." Nayeon ended.
"Is that it?" I asked just to be sure.
"That's what we saw, we just let you guys be." Mina answered.
"No one got hurt?"
"Of course not except for you two drinking bottles of alcohol." Jihyo scolded me.

In an nick of time, Momo came downstairs, clutching her head and stomach in pain.
"Morning Momo." Sana smiled.
I stood up frantically and rushed towards her, grabbing her hand as I lead her to another room.

"W-Wha?"
"Tell me the truth." I began.
"What are you talking about?" Momo rubbed her eyes.
"What you're hiding from me. The time, the looks, the way you act like I'm going to die."

The way she looks at me, the way she stayed silent just made me guilty. I didn't mean to act like that. But what she said after made my heart sink.

"I know... when you will die."