3) Loving You More

"Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo!" Sana squealed and ran up to them.
"Hey, you guys." Nayeon smiled as she was hugged by the girl.
"What the heck, Sana." Tzuyu shook her head.
"Yeah..." Jeongyeon chimed in and everyone noticed something.
"You seem jealous, Jeongyeon." I grinned.
"I agree with Dahyun, you seemed flustered when Nayeon was with you." Jihyo joined in with me.

The two oldest girls glanced at each other as they nervously laughed at each other.
"It's seems like you're going out?" I winked at Jihyo who also knew what I was thinking.
"Okay, you guys knew this before we did, didn't you?" Mina spoke.
Me and Jihyo nodded and then laughed.

"What the heck you guys!?" Chaeyoung raised her voice. All of our friends raised their voice at them, I mean they did want to have a private relationship (which we ruined).
"Whatever, you guys better treat us when we get to the mall." Momo spoke.

I looked at them in confusion.
"Mall?"
"Yeah, didn't Momo tell you, those three are going to treat us." Tzuyu pointed at the three girls.
Chaeyoung looked at me and with a sarcastic tone she said, "Weird. Momo didn't tell you?"
I glanced at Momo who looked away.

I couldn't bare her being embarrassed which I thought was funny and cute at the same time.
I went up to her and grabbed her hand.
Everyone was taken aback, only for a little while before they started to tease me.
"The bell is about to ring, we should head to class." I got up first whilst everyone still sat down.
"Chill, we still have about 15 minutes." Chaeyoung checked her phone.
To be honest I just wanted to get away from them, of course with Momo.

I sat back down and sighed.
"I hate having you guys around." I jokingly.
"You love us really." Nayeon quickly switched on her cuteness, she was smiling cheekily toward me which I found funny.
Then I noticed my girlfriend frown.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You hate having me around?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows.
Oh, shoot.

"N-No no, I didn't mean you, I meant the others." Nervously, I laughed.
The latter shook her head and turned in the other direction. I've made her upset in a way, but she's just sulking. She does this every time, I get used to it.
Finally, the bell rang and it was time for our last lessons.
.
.
.
Times past and we were already arrived at the mall.
We reached the entrance of the mall and Jihyo stopped us.
"Be back here early."
"Why?" Sana questioned.
"You guys still have to study for the test you have." She replied.
"But that's ages away." Chaeyoung groaned.
I stepped back from Jihyo's path as she went up to Chaeyoung with an angry look.
"Son Chaeyoung, don't go crying to me if you fail." Jihyo scolded, but almost frightening.

The short girl went silent and I could see that everyone was sniggering.
"Chae, I think you should listen to Jihyo." I spoke.
The girl nodded her head quickly as Jihyo was still glaring.
We headed inside and everyone seems to split up, with only me and Momo on our own which I knew this was the best.
My girlfriend dragged me to each store window as she searched and checked through to see the clothes.

"You can go into the store, you know that?" I chuckled.
"Yeah, but they're too expensive."
"I mean, you can have whatever you want. It's my treat." My voice began to quieten down almost mumbling my last words.
"What were you trying to say?" Momo teased me, I knew she heard what I said.
"It's... my treat." Once again I mumbled.
"I can't hear you." Momo leant in closer.
"I said, it's my treat, you can have whatever you want."

Momo smiled, but denied my offer.
"You may be rich, but I didn't love you so you can buy me everything. I loved you for who you are, regardless if you were rich." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the store.
I didn't notice them, but I had the biggest smile on my face.

I didn't pay much attention when we were inside, I couldn't stop thinking about what Momo said to me.
"Are you okay?" Momo looked at me weirdly as she waved her hands in my face.
"Yeah why?"
"You've been staring at that wall and smiling at it for the past 10 minutes."
Oh no. Of course it had to be like this. Stop making me fall for you even more, with your cuteness Hirai Momo. Even her confused expression gave me a sense of relief.
It was cute, that's what I have to say.

"I got distracted." I said.
"I see that, but why?" Momo tried to see from my general direction.
"Hold up! Are you looking at other girls?"
Instantly, I shook my head vigorously.
"W-What? Why did you assume that?" I blurted out.
"It's either you were staring whilst smiling at a wall or you were so immersed into a girl you forgot that I was here." She furrowed her eyebrows and folded her arms.

Ah, Kim Dahyun prepare for your funeral. At this rate this day will be the end of me.
Momo still looked angry.
I had to think of something quickly before she leap kicks me into next week.
"It's not that, I was immersed with your beauty."
Her expression changed dramatically, she started to smile yet she was also trying to hide it.
"Kim Dahyun, I knew I picked the right girl." She hugged tightly into my arm and then dragged me into another section of the clothing store.
.
.
.
We came out of the clothing shop and looked at the time.
"We should head back." I suggested and Momo agreed.
But before we could head back, Momo's phone rang.
"Hello?" She answered.
I watched as she exchanged looks with me.
"What?!"
Instantly, I knew something was wrong, she looked worried.