4) Missing You...

We rushed off to the hospital, Momo was shredding tears as she arrived. I waited for her outside, it made me hurt inside to hear the fact that her mother is in hospital. I couldn't bare to be in that situation.
The thing is we were having the time of our lives and now we're here, the place gives me an eerie atmosphere since I've been here before, after that incident.
Now I don't trust knives anymore.

"Dahyun!" A voice shouted through the corridor.
Four girls ran up all asking the question, "What happened?"
I didn't know much, but I told them that her mother was suffering from an illness in which she may need operation.
"What are we going to do?" The tall girl asked.
"We wait." I responded silently.
That's when we stayed in silence, we sat in a row waiting for Momo to return. Though it may have taken 2 hours, it was a way that everyone was here for her.

The girl slowly walked out of the hospital room and into the waiting room.
They all surrounded her, comforting as she sat down.
"Is she alright?" Chaeyoung asked, but the silent girl didn't respond. Instead she cried into Sana's chest, tightening her grip around her neck. It was heartbreaking seeing her like this, of all times it had to be now.

The Japanese girls continued to comfort her, stroking her hair and hugging her.
The other two stood aside, leaving them to do what they do.
"I can't handle when anyone cries." Tzuyu spoke.
"I just want this misery to end." Chaeyoung said.
But it won't end, she loves her mother so much, I just don't want her to feel like she's alone, since it's just her and her father.

"What are we going to do?" Tzuyu asked.
"We just give Momo time." I replied, we went back to the girls.
"Lets get some fresh air." Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hand, whilst Tzuyu wrapped her arm around Sana's waist and I helped the trembling girl from the seat.
Slowly, we all lead the girls outside. Me and Momo were far behind, I wasn't going to do anything but to be with her the whole time.
I could feel her heavy burden onto me, it hurts me to see her this way.

I let Momo sit on a bench outside looking at the starlight view, it did remind me of the time I showed her the view of Seoul, we were in the same position with her head onto my shoulder.
"Whatever happens, we're here for you. I'll be here for you."
She turned towards me as our eyes locked in place. Her gaze never left mine, I was about to lean in when her eyes drifted down to my neck. I waited as she just stared for a long time, confused as I was wanting to know what's with my neck.

"Are you okay?" I interrupted her state of mind as she shook her head.
"89 years..." Momo pulled away from my grip, I was now concerned.
She stood up and I watched as she looked at her wrist eyes widening. I don't think she was okay.
"Momo, are you sure you are okay?" I asked one more time.
"Yeah, I have to get home." Quickly and swiftly she walked off without saying goodbye, but I noticed she was looking at her wrist.
That was weird.
Something must be going on, she looked very pale. Though it maybe because of her mother.

I left it like that, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu accompanied me in my house.
"Your parents aren't home." Tzuyu said.
"It's because they're busy as always." I sighed, laying on my bed almost lifeless.
My two best friends laid next to me either sides.
"What happened between you and Momo?" Chaeyoung asked, concerned.
I was a little hesitant to answer, "She after a bit strange at the end, leaving without saying goodbye."
"Her mothers in hospital, give her time." Tzuyu smiled.

What if she doesn't have time?
What if I don't have time?
What am I saying, I just need this to pass and hope that Momo will soon get better. I hope her dad the same too.

"You said she was acting weird, how?" They both looked up with interest in their eyes.
"She looked at my neck and the next thing you know she left."
"Maybe she wanted your neck." Tzuyu chuckled a bit, but Chaeyoung gave her a dead stare.
"She was probably recollecting her thoughts."
I may agree more on Chaeyoung, she looked like she was just staring. Maybe too much.

"Whatever it was, I want her to be okay." I said before closing my eyes.
"She will." I heard Chaeyoung before I drifted off to sleep.