Creation of new power

" Mila for the third time would you please pay attention, this information will be of good use to you on your up coming exams in two weeks time"

I let out an annoying breath that seemed to be highly recommended for this kind of conversation.

I was totally over my school work and the people around me, no one liked me any way because I was rebellious never followed orders and defiantly didn't like been told what to do.

" Well its not like I will ever use this kind of knowledge in the future any way Ms so what's the point in learning any of this? "

I glared at my Math teacher who has a serious look on her face, so I gave her the same one back. which didn't do me any good.

" Well Miss Howick if you don't feel like learning any of this then feel free to leave my class so that your fellow class mates can learn"

Ms Meloney was standing behind her desk and waved her hand at the class room door.

I gave her a smile and packed away my note pad and pens. and headed for the door but was stop just as I was to walk out the door but Ms Meloney said something.

" Mila I will be talking to your dean to ensure that you wont have to attend this class again. "

I turned around gave her a smile and two thumbs up, and walked right on out of the door and school. I was not going to stick around for the rest of the day.

when I got to the front of the school I pulled out my phone and texted my bestfriend Jason.

: im heading home mate, catch up after school? school really isn't for me.

I waited for his reply but I didn't get one, so I sliped my phone back into my pocket and headed towards my car. I seen out the corner of my eye a tall man walking towards me, I quickly beeped my car though my back pack on the back seat. Just before I was going to open the door he yelled out to me to stop.

" Mila stop right there young ladie "

I turned to see my English teacher Mr Samuels a few meters away. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, I so wasn't up for a lecture.

" Mila where do you think you are going young ladie? school hasn't even started and your leaving already. This will not look good on your attendance record.... "

I rolled my eyes again and shugged my shoulders, not really caring about anything.

" Mila please your great aunt will not be very happy about you just upping and leaving school like this. "

I sigh with annoyance.

" Uncles Scott whats the point in school when I don't enjoy it at all. Im only here because I was kicked out of my last school and forced to come here. I f n hate it!

I shouted the last bit, but for some reason it came out as a growl which made my uncle take a step back.

" Mila calm that dog down inside of you would you, I dont want you to course a seen "

I looked up at my Teacher/uncle. He knew I was struggling with things right now and new anything could send me over the edge to the point where I would shift without realizing.

I knew my eyes were glowing a bright golden colour, looking at him I could see the fear hurt and sympathy in his eyes towards me, which I ignored.

" Just let me go then sir..... I dont wanna be near anyone nor do I want to be around you for that matter"

I hurd him sigh and opened my car door for me, I quickly slid into the drivers seat, and put my seat bealt on.

" I dont know what happened to the sweet happy and bubble girl I used to know but I know she's in there some where"