An emergency

Lisa's place
Lalisa Manoban

My eyes opened to the darkness of my room. I heard a noise from outside, it's coming from the kitchen, from inside the fridge. It's the eggs, they're hatching. I opened the fridge and found the chickens inside, and they're making weird noises. They're snoring. What the fuck?

My eyes opened to the darkness of my room for real this time. The dream already fading from my mind and all that I remember is that it had something to do with chickens.

I yawned and stretched listening to the silence, which is occasionally broken by Jisoo's snores. I think that was what woke me up. Why does she snore like a pig? Okay, it's a cute little pig making cute oinky noises but still, why can't she snore like a normal person? Wait, how does a normal person snore? ... I was gonna google it but I changed my mind. Maybe some other time.

I got off the bed and turned on the lights and found my friend sleeping in the sofa bed. I didn't throw a pillow at her face because I'm a good friend. I did take pictures though, ones with her mouth open, then zoomed in 100%, and then zoomed in 200%, because I'm a great friend. And then I took her phone and took one more picture and saved it as her homescreen and wallpaper because I'm an awesome friend.

I then tidied up my room a little, then took a cold shower to shake off my drowsiness. Then drank some coffee cause the shower wasn't enough. It's still early and Jisoo is still fast asleep. I woke her up and told her to move her ass to the bed. I think I heard her swore at me but she did move eventually.

I spent the morning playing, thankful that Jisoo didn't fuck up my saved game. I finished one game and was just starting with the other one I bought when Jisoo woke up and ambled towards me like a zombie.

"I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?" She asked yawning, and plopping down beside me on the sofa.

"Eggs."

"Isn't there anything else?"

"Ramyeon."

"I want a proper meal."

"Ramyeon with eggs."

She opened her eyes, made sure that I'm looking before rolling them at me, then closed them again. "A proper meal is not proper without rice. I want to eat rice."

"I want kimchi."

"I want to eat kimchi rice."

"I'd like to eat some beef."

"I'd like to eat a whole cow. Yum yum."

"As if you can finish a whole cow." I told her sarcastically.

"I'll never know until I tried but fine, I'll settle for half a cow, you can take the other half since we're friends."

I snorted. "Keep your damn cow."

"Fine, I'll use your half and make beef jerky."

"I want spicy beef jerky. And icecream."

"Fuck, now I want icecream too. And french fries." She licked her lips and gulped. "Okay dude, this is an emergency, you need to go grocery shopping."

"I will consider it." I lied, I'm feeling too lazy to go grocery shopping.

"Dude, you can't not go grocery shopping after torturing me with the thoughts of beef and icecream and fries."

"But the sun's up!" I complained.

"Ofcourse it's up since it's morning!" Jisoo grabbed her phone and checked the time. "It's almost lunch actually - what the fuck?" Jisoo exclaimed looking at her phone's display.